tg's craft corner

tg76

give tg a grade  

356 members have voted

1. 1. give tg a grade

• A+
    • F

i was working on these jeans and looked back to this thread for some past critics, very helpfull ... thanks :)

heres my latest crafting... inspired by those ccp twist legs and those old perplex and lolla baggy knee ones...

wigglespaternlay.jpg

wigglesfrontanback.jpg

wigglesdetails.jpg

wigglestall.jpg

wigglesfit.jpg

need to alter the pattern quite a bit, lower the front rise lower coin pocket placement...

I had to quote these. Sheer brilliance. Who needs Poell?

Maybe I'll move to London....

Of course, I'll be after a pair of those tasty thongs once they're being produced. (and some of your other creations)

yes move to london and amuse me... be my muse.. and let me borrow your clothes

• 4 weeks later...
i was working on these jeans and looked back to this thread for some past critics, very helpfull ... thanks :)

heres my latest crafting... inspired by those ccp twist legs and those old perplex and lolla baggy knee ones...

wigglespaternlay.jpg

wigglesfrontanback.jpg

wigglesdetails.jpg

wigglestall.jpg

wigglesfit.jpg

need to alter the pattern quite a bit, lower the front rise lower coin pocket placement...

Wow...again, I didn't know what to make of these from the top photos, but I can see that they fit remarkably well...nice work. And for what it's worth...

...nice body too:cool: !

Really like the markII's Tg, I think on some of the male posters they had a bit too much space around the hips, but you seem to have taken some out for this version.

And ofcourse those guys weren't curvy to begin with.

I actually quite like the long fly and I'm really fond of the shape of the yoke, very flattering!

Nice how you misplaced the rivet, I know the feeling of being so busy and into something that you only notice what you did wrong once it's finished and you can see the whole piece again.

inspires me to make jeans again.

Nice Job!

ahh these are nice. im intending to make a replica ccp J shape pant/jean, once i find some more suitable fabric.

your butt looks nicer in these jeans than others ive seen you in, yoke is perfect and the pockets are not too big and not too small.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am skared 2 buy this jeenz without tryin on 1st...but plz like 2 kno, sz large measure 32 inches or do u mean fit like sz 32 (32.5-33 in measure)

also is tang wearing the same purr in both pixx???