Tres Bien Shop - NBHD LOL

harkeemthedream

i was pleasantly surpised when i realized that he shaved off the rest of his beard for a moustache

his name is sune

he shows up on street style blogs:

http://thelocals.dk/meet-sune/

and he wears fake tattoos sometimes... (teardrop tattoo omg)

5491561650a6340eec96b.jpg

this is now a "tres bien model appreciation threaK"

appreciate him.

you know...sometimes I read things on here and I honestly just have zero fucking idea what's being talked about. Usually critiques on fashion things, and everyone gets behind it and I'm just like...ok...I guess. I'll never claim to be super smart about this shit, but this is one of those times. Aside from the fake tattoos, which are silly, I don't see what's going on.

you know...sometimes I read things on here and I honestly just have zero fucking idea what's being talked about. Usually critiques on fashion things, and everyone gets behind it and I'm just like...ok...I guess. I'll never claim to be super smart about this shit, but this is one of those times. Aside from the fake tattoos, which are silly, I don't see what's going on.

What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar is round. The mug is round. Why don't they call it Roundtine?

Edited by squirtlepk

Nah, Sune is good. Tres Bien styling is usually pretty good and stuff tends to suit/fit Sune well I think. Don't believe they 'hire models' either, they just get friends/people who work there.

(Obvious concessions: Sune's haircut is dumb and the NBHD stuff is definitely awkward).

• 2 weeks later...