Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Posted · Hidden by kansas, February 13, 2012 - didn't embed correctly
Hidden by kansas, February 13, 2012 - didn't embed correctly

[youtube.]<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_WRDvluMdo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_WRDvluMdo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_WRDvluMdo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>]

hell yes kansas! some real slick runs in there - i wouldn't complain if you posted more.

nice outfit xchen, that's my steez right there.

Yeah, the ranch jacket almost looked like a denim jacket, but with a nice 2x2 weave.

Rising Sun had a Ranch Jacket on display there that looked like it was the same fabric in a "hard wash" These pants are going to look really amazing by the end.

^ I'll second that. When Brian pointed out that the jacket was of the same material, I very seriously considered clubbing Brian with a mannequin and stealing his pants. Fortunately for him his pants would be way too big for me.

Yeah, the ranch jacket almost looked like a denim jacket, but with a nice 2x2 weave.

Wait, what? There is a Ranch Hand in the same fabric as these sweet pants? I was just thinking today that I would try and get my hands on the denim Ranch Hand, but I may wait a bit for this to show up.

Edited by illumin8em

Yeah, I think it may already be in production. I will be down at Rising Sun this weekend and I will see if they have any made yet. I am pretty sure they do.

hit one month of actual wear a day or two ago. holding off a wash until april. until then, these pants are still staining the shit out of everything. snapped a few:

pj2nx.jpg

EKz4a.jpg

KDalt.jpg

iTJS0.jpg

Edited by mapz

Today we went for a bike ride...

IMG_0482.jpg

picked up lunch along the way and stopped at a local park...

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

stopped by the local tack shop... yes they do have those in LA

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

fun time had by all..

IMG_0468.jpg

424422_10150565436976835_508016834_9456925_1935741029_n.jpg

Soaked mine yesterday. In my experience it tends to take about two to get all the shrinking out any pants I buy so I went ahead with two super hot (as hot as I could get the tap to go + some boiling water) . No indigo loss at all, just a brownish hue both times. Sooo much starch in these bad boys. If i'd known what I was doing these could probably stand up by themselves. I think all in all I lost just short of 2 inches on the inseam just by eyeballing it. I will do my best to take some measurements later.

what's brave is wearing these filthy pants to work everyday. Jack has spilled more food on these pants then I care to remember.

brave are those that wash... dumb are those that keep wearing... Spilled food is the raw/denim/duck enemy...