Out in Left Field (1/1/2012-1/1/2013)

robbie

Awesome news on the soak, Kansas. As long as the waist doesn't shrink and I lose 2 inches in inseam I am happy. Probably going to wash mine this week. Glad I held off on the hem!

Guest lottiboi

Been really busy and unable to post because of an awesome concert that I had Saturday night!

o75ylx.jpg

50 years! it was a really great time and a really great group, I'll post videos when the dvd comes out, just so happens i met Andrew for the first time when we play in here (ADH92)

30ktu8p.jpg

A really great program was made for the concert

zwiafm.jpg

1800 people came out to see it, sold out of tickets! (sorry for shitty iphone pic couldn't have camera on stage warming up)

16kxhmr.jpg

and the pants, starting to get some good things started.

Of course I haven't washed mine yet, but the waist has stretched a bit. If the legs shrink 1-2 inches the waist is going to shrink a bit too. Plus as the washings go one I would imagine they will shrink a little more....

I'm also a true size 32", and I bought the size 30 (which is true size 31"). They have stretched out a little bit (maybe 1/2") over the last few weeks, but they definitely still feel somewhat tight. I'm really hoping the waist doesn't shrink much in the wash. I also tried their size 32, but it looked way too big on me.

bunga i like the slimmer fit as well - tts is 32 and i went with a 30 - i was trippin' for a minute but i feel like the general consensus is the top block is pretty tight to begin with, but no worries it'll stretch out.

i want to see someone wash these to acid wash color. that would make an awesome summer pant.

ok guys, i have gone with a 32 as per Christian's advice - i wear a 32 (measured 33" on the site) in leftfield twill chinos and they fit pretty snug on it so he advised me to take the 32, i can always rinse and shrink them down to a tts 32.

can't wait to get them!

One month update... maybe a little too sunny for the photos but you get the idea. Fades are happening. Especially on the honeycombs. And the underside of my belt has a nice blue hue to it now...

DSC09705-1.jpg

DSC09706-1.jpg

DSC09707-1.jpg

DSC09709-1.jpg

DSC09710-1.jpg

DSC09711-1.jpg

I did a quick shower rinse yesterday. Not enough change to bother with photos, but they didn't really seem to lose much color (the black chinos, that is) when I rinsed them.

Hi guys. Here's a quick video from last night. My friend Vince was recording for some big summer festivals so I was manning the camera. After we finished up I recorded one take of a couple excerpts... Thought I should show what I can do. Excerpts are from Beethoven 9 and Brahms 1. Wearing, 3Sixteen, Left Field, and Toms (whoops).

I don't know how to embed, so click the preview to watch the video.

th_HamiltonExcerpts.jpg

Edited by ADH92