Where can I find accurate measurements for APC? I went to a few stores here in downtown (Toronto) but I found few cuts and sizes, and the reps were of little help. I really am confused by the sizing, despite reading the OP's post. 

I am  now a 29-30 true waist. All of my 31's and 32s are way too big for me. I generally go for a minimum of 11.3' front rise, 11.5' thigh and a hem of 8'. I have a small waist, and larger thighs. I wouldnt say my calves are huge but, they need some room.

suggestions or any direction to a measurement chart?

thanks

Where can I find accurate measurements for APC? I went to a few stores here in downtown (Toronto) but I found few cuts and sizes, and the reps were of little help. I really am confused by the sizing, despite reading the OP's post. 

I am  now a 29-30 true waist. All of my 31's and 32s are way too big for me. I generally go for a minimum of 11.3' front rise, 11.5' thigh and a hem of 8'. I have a small waist, and larger thighs. I wouldnt say my calves are huge but, they need some room.

suggestions or any direction to a measurement chart?

thanks

Context Clothing's website has good measurements for most of the APC cuts.  I've never been led astray when using their charts.

Hi guys, recently got a pair of Petit Standards. As brand new, I can button it up completely, but it's tight to the point where I have trouble bending over or walking up stairs haha. I read somewhere on this thread way back that for a good fit you should be able to button everything except the top button, given the stretch. But if I can already do all of them, is that a bad sign? I am not really going for a skin-tight fit though. Thanks in advance for any input!

Hi guys, recently got a pair of Petit Standards. As brand new, I can button it up completely, but it's tight to the point where I have trouble bending over or walking up stairs haha. I read somewhere on this thread way back that for a good fit you should be able to button everything except the top button, given the stretch. But if I can already do all of them, is that a bad sign? I am not really going for a skin-tight fit though. Thanks in advance for any input!

Sounds to me like you've got the right size. Even though you are able to button all the way, it sounds like just barely. If you went down a size, they may not fit at all. At worst, you'll wear a belt at some point and ain't nothing wrong with a nice belt.

Good fit mate. 

I've got a pair of PS that buttoned up all the way. they're about 2 months in now. the fit is fantastic in the legs. Waist did stretch a little past but i think it might be coz i've lost some weight. Still, a nice belt has helped to minimize the stretch. 

20DDD76B-D26B-46B7-A59A-B61E60066EC5.jpg

APC Petit New Standards in tag size 32.  I got these in lieu of my New Cures that I have had for a couple of years.  Same fit in the top block but much smaller leg opening, which I'm happy with. (excuse the dusty mirror)

Height and weight?

9779928551_320f910beb_c.jpg9779486554_2804e186d6_c.jpg

My Petit Standards at 16 months.

So sick! How many washes/soaks??

So sick! How many washes/soaks??

Hand wash at 10 months

Machine wash at 15 months.

Worn every day for 11 months, then about 2 - 3 times a week from then on.

9791998214_4f27ce8426_c.jpg

pointer

apc

docs

9807155844_4faf2c7f83_b.jpg

9807215353_5498d58544_b.jpg

More accurate representation of color, though the first two are fairly accurate, just a tad more vibrant than in real life.

9807150224_fc56d3424b_b.jpg

Fed up with how tight petits were and went back to new standards in 29, pics later.

Edited by vinchenzo

PS Day One:

APC-Petit-Standard.jpg

Sized down one but feel could have sized down to two. Loosish on the waist but tight on the calves and thighs. Should I trade for a down two?

yes, need to be real tight at first only just do the top button up tight

if there too tight in the calves /thigh for you then they are the wrong cut

Edited by skuxxil

9791998214_4f27ce8426_c.jpg

pointer

apc

docs

Question, what size did you go with on your jacket? I have no stores who carry Pointer around me and would like to know how honest the sizing is. Thank you.

Nice fade btw.

I'd like to get some opinions. Grabbed this pair cheap on eBay. it's my first pair, so I figured I'd buy a cheap pair and determine how to size based on that. however these actually fit surprisingly well, so i will probably keep them. they are PS 30x30. I was wondering whether I should hem them 1-2 inches or just leave them as is cause it seems there is 1-1.5 inches of denim that has no place to go resulting in flaring out. idk if its just the angle from above or just being extra critical since its my first pair of raws. Would tapering them from the knee help with that at all? I have big quads from soccer but my calves are normal sized. Thanks for any input.

mind that they are stacked well in these pics because I just put them on, rather than having gravity take over after walking around a bit

2qa0fw4.jpg

igkzfr.jpg

14lqd03.jpg

Edited by zachleft

anyone has NS or NC in 34 or 36 ? can u do me a favor ? can you measure the upper thigh (from the very crotch to the outseam) for me please ? cus im really confused about the sizing. i mean i know there plenty of size charts out there but they seemed non sense to me.

Edited by gr0wer

anyone has NS or NC in 34 or 36 ? can u do me a favor ? can you measure the upper thigh (from the very crotch to the outseam) for me please ? cus im really confused about the sizing. i mean i know there plenty of size charts out there but they seemed non sense to me.

12.5" NS size 34

Just got these in the mail, slightly used 28 PNS. The waist is a little loose (previous owner stretched it out) and they're still pretty rigid. Planning on hemming them an inch or two. What do you guys think on the fit?

apc_PNS_zps1c625edf.jpg

I think the fit looks great, if you're going after something thats still slim but on the looser side. The waist will probably annoy you though

APC PS, size down twice,age is slightly more than a year

null_zpsea1aeb58.jpg