A.P.C.

jeepster

I washed my PS after about 2 months wear, I felt it was a bit short but the honey combs kept giving me too much pain from the tightness on the calf. Plus they were a bit stinky, plus side is that the length shortened up a great bit! From 3 cufs to now 1 (I'm a true 28.5-29" hem). Hopefully with them softer too I can stretch em out better. Pics later (min. evo).

I'm 5'9" around 148 lbs. I have a 28 Petit Standard that's tight on the thighs now. My question is, is there a huge difference between the size 28 Petit Standard and the size 29 Petit Standard? I'm thinking the 29 will be my next purchase.

Kinda bummed on my PS fit after 2 months. Still really tight on the calves, especially for how big mine are! I've skated in them plenty of times, and even tried to soak stretch them. Plus I got a minor twist on the right leg. Going to try to patiently push this I guess.

washed my jeans once and soaked once, my honey combs never reset after. I mean i want a bunch of fades but they never get to full go around my leg. and the only reason why i wash em is cause they actually smell bad. life sux lol.

20DDD76B-D26B-46B7-A59A-B61E60066EC5.jpg

APC Petit New Standards in tag size 32.  I got these in lieu of my New Cures that I have had for a couple of years.  Same fit in the top block but much smaller leg opening, which I'm happy with. (excuse the dusty mirror)

Edited by niix

Where can I find accurate measurements for APC? I went to a few stores here in downtown (Toronto) but I found few cuts and sizes, and the reps were of little help. I really am confused by the sizing, despite reading the OP's post. 

I am  now a 29-30 true waist. All of my 31's and 32s are way too big for me. I generally go for a minimum of 11.3' front rise, 11.5' thigh and a hem of 8'. I have a small waist, and larger thighs. I wouldnt say my calves are huge but, they need some room.

suggestions or any direction to a measurement chart?

thanks

Where can I find accurate measurements for APC? I went to a few stores here in downtown (Toronto) but I found few cuts and sizes, and the reps were of little help. I really am confused by the sizing, despite reading the OP's post. 

I am  now a 29-30 true waist. All of my 31's and 32s are way too big for me. I generally go for a minimum of 11.3' front rise, 11.5' thigh and a hem of 8'. I have a small waist, and larger thighs. I wouldnt say my calves are huge but, they need some room.

suggestions or any direction to a measurement chart?

thanks

Context Clothing's website has good measurements for most of the APC cuts.  I've never been led astray when using their charts.

Hi guys, recently got a pair of Petit Standards. As brand new, I can button it up completely, but it's tight to the point where I have trouble bending over or walking up stairs haha. I read somewhere on this thread way back that for a good fit you should be able to button everything except the top button, given the stretch. But if I can already do all of them, is that a bad sign? I am not really going for a skin-tight fit though. Thanks in advance for any input!

Hi guys, recently got a pair of Petit Standards. As brand new, I can button it up completely, but it's tight to the point where I have trouble bending over or walking up stairs haha. I read somewhere on this thread way back that for a good fit you should be able to button everything except the top button, given the stretch. But if I can already do all of them, is that a bad sign? I am not really going for a skin-tight fit though. Thanks in advance for any input!

Sounds to me like you've got the right size. Even though you are able to button all the way, it sounds like just barely. If you went down a size, they may not fit at all. At worst, you'll wear a belt at some point and ain't nothing wrong with a nice belt.

Good fit mate. 

I've got a pair of PS that buttoned up all the way. they're about 2 months in now. the fit is fantastic in the legs. Waist did stretch a little past but i think it might be coz i've lost some weight. Still, a nice belt has helped to minimize the stretch. 

20DDD76B-D26B-46B7-A59A-B61E60066EC5.jpg

APC Petit New Standards in tag size 32.  I got these in lieu of my New Cures that I have had for a couple of years.  Same fit in the top block but much smaller leg opening, which I'm happy with. (excuse the dusty mirror)

Height and weight?