A.P.C.

jeepster

Just got a pair of NC and the waist and thighs are tight but its how i like it but the calves are really really tight like hugging my calf. How can i stretch out the calves so they expand? the leg opening is fine, its just the knee through the calves that are tight. I also heard that apcs stretch even more when there wet?

thanks

Wearing sz 33 in 510's, I decided to get PS in size 31.

They came today and guess what, I can even get them on without un-buttoning because real waist is almost 33..is this normal?

Now I cannot decide between sz 30 or 29 for exchange, can you help me?

31 PS compared to 1 year old sz 33 levis 510

2013-02-13%2014.47.51.jpg

Hey, do you mind sharing the measurement across the waist? TIA!

Edited by Zenshiro

how long did it take you to stretch yout pair to comfy size?

Are you asking someone specifically or in general? After a couple weeks my NC's were comfy enough that I didn't really think about them (in terms of stretch, they were obviously still very stiff)

I just got my first pair of new standards. I got the same size as I did in my naked an famous weird guys. I tried them on. They were way to big. I thought I sized down on my naked and famous but I guess it isn't similar. I got a 34 before and it felt huge. Should I get a 32 in new stands or a 33 in ps?

0 0

do I need to size down with non-raw apcs? i've got my eyes on these (not too sure if they are non-raw though.. may sound stupid - not all apcs are raw right?) http://www.oki-ni.co...apc1132blk.html

They are raw. APC's black denim fits / stretches a bit different though, from what i hear. I think its agreed to size down 1 on the black denim rather than 2.

Has anyone who has had petit standards before, tried on a pair of petit standards recently, and noticed that the fit was different?

I'm not sure but I think the leg opening is a bit bigger now...

Or maybe they were the "petit new standards?"

Edited by Desaturated

Thanks. I think sizing is a bit wonky now because they updated the fit a while ago but some stores are still selling old stock. I used to wear 32 in New Standards, got another pair recently and couldn't even get the top 3 buttons to close, turns out the tagged 32 measured 32".

Now I'm trying to decide between the Petite Standard in 33 or 34.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone brought a pair of NS in the past couple of months and can comment on their current sizing? Am a 32 and usually get a 30 in NS but have been hearing they are now tts. Tresbien said maybe just size down 1 but wanted to see what other thought before ordering. Cheers

Anyone brought a pair of NS in the past couple of months and can comment on their current sizing? Am a 32 and usually get a 30 in NS but have been hearing they are now tts. Tresbien said maybe just size down 1 but wanted to see what other thought before ordering. Cheers

New to the forum. On the same boat as you.. Thinking of going with a 29 or 30 NS, I'm a size 31

New to the forum. On the same boat as you.. Thinking of going with a 29 or 30 NS, I'm a size 31

My waist is a 32 and my new standards are a 30. Size 29 was way too tight when I tried them on.