A.P.C.

jeepster

very nice! howd you size?

Nice NCs! And how'd you size on the PNS? Fit pics please!

I sized down 3 for the NC, and 2 for the PNS. I'll take a fit pic of the PNS in a bit.

nCwS45z.jpg

CMSQdZc.jpg

RxFI4Ga.jpg

Edited by zoylxide

Oh man, those knees...

didn't bother reading through the thread (have enough clothing for now & don't want to tempt myself :ph34r: ) but I'm guessing the jeans are heavily starched for "better" stacking. they'll probably settle with wear. 

Just got my first pair of APCs, skin tight through the leg but the lady at Barneys told me they'll stretch out in the  thigh and waist (as we all know) what I really wanted to ask about is cuffing. First of all do you guys cuff? And on my Levis 508s that I cuffed the cuff ended up being bigger than I wanted. If I cuff the apcs is the denim stiff enough that the cuff wont move around a lot? 

Just got my first pair of APCs, skin tight through the leg but the lady at Barneys told me they'll stretch out in the  thigh and waist (as we all know) what I really wanted to ask about is cuffing. First of all do you guys cuff? And on my Levis 508s that I cuffed the cuff ended up being bigger than I wanted. If I cuff the apcs is the denim stiff enough that the cuff wont move around a lot? 

I cuff my apcs as small as possible and they hold two cuffs no problem, need to break them in for 3 and then 4 later. No problem for me though on them coming undone and growing bigger.

My PS have been really bugging me on my lower thigh/knee, just still way to tight. Gonna have to really fight through it for a while on that stretch.

I cuff my apcs as small as possible and they hold two cuffs no problem, need to break them in for 3 and then 4 later. No problem for me though on them coming undone and growing bigger.

My PS have been really bugging me on my lower thigh/knee, just still way to tight. Gonna have to really fight through it for a while on that stretch.

I got petit new standards. With the cuff, do you take it out or leave it in all the time? On my levis I left it in for awhile and now theres a really sharp crease there so i cant cuff any other way. Any thoughts?

I got petit new standards. With the cuff, do you take it out or leave it in all the time? On my levis I left it in for awhile and now theres a really sharp crease there so i cant cuff any other way. Any thoughts?

The cuff crease will set in with wear. The fabric on my jeans always rips at the cuff even though they don't touch the ground. This happened on more than one occasion. 

Do the pockets stretch out at all..? I can't get my phone outta my pocket.

Patience, young grasshopper. They will stretch out and soften with time. 

Hey dudes of sufu! I'm new to the forums (sup everyone) and I have a question about apcs. I copped the kanye in raw, and being my first pair of apc denim, didn't have a clue about sizing. The description said the legs are SUPER MEGA SKINNY, so I wentt tts (31), now the legs fit me great, but the waist is like 2 sizes off. Question is how much will the legs stretch? I'm thinking of getting them tailored in the waist to my size, if I do that will the legs stretch much over time? Would I just be better off trying to secure a smaller size instead (which is nearly impossible)? Thanks in advance!

If you're looking for a new size, talk to the guys on kanyetothe.com/forum in the Fashion and Stlye sxn. Lots of people got the kanye apcs. Lots more info on that particular apc in that forum too. They have a 135 pg thread devoted to just that collection.

Hey dudes of sufu! I'm new to the forums (sup everyone) and I have a question about apcs. I copped the kanye in raw, and being my first pair of apc denim, didn't have a clue about sizing. The description said the legs are SUPER MEGA SKINNY, so I wentt tts (31), now the legs fit me great, but the waist is like 2 sizes off. Question is how much will the legs stretch? I'm thinking of getting them tailored in the waist to my size, if I do that will the legs stretch much over time? Would I just be better off trying to secure a smaller size instead (which is nearly impossible)? Thanks in advance!

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=483186.0

Look in here