A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest kyotousa

So it doesn't apply to denim? I want a slim fit jean.

I want a jean that's similar to 501 STF sz 30 waist & thigh but a slight more tapperd leg. What should I buy and what size?

Nude thin flyn ultra coated indigo?

APC New Standard?

Sugarcane 1947?

Guest kyotousa
New Standard in size 28

or New Standard Petit in 29

Read through the whole thread for advice before you ask anything else

or run the risk of being red very fast.

:)

I am saying out of these three which one will be my fit.

Sugarcane is probably out of the question, but just throw it out there, cuz the name is cool lol.

Seriously tho 45 pgs?!? haha

Or maybe other high quality denims that are around 150 dollars have the fit I want?

Guest kyotousa
You just listed 3 very different jeans. If you're interested in APC, read the first page.

Did you decide not to read my post? :confused:

Or I can only ask question in this or that thread...man this forum is so strict on little things haha

A simple APC NS does or doesn't fit like tappered 501 STF would be nice.

hey...i am about 5 9 and the inseam of APC NS is just a bit long for me. The stacking is much more than I am used to and I am wondering if it's a good idea to hem the NS? My stacking is about just as much as Zesty a few posts up...it'd be nice to get some nice stacking fades but i dunno, my legs just seem much shorter than they are xD

I have managed to find a place that does chainstitching in Toronto (Sydney!) Is that necessary if i dont plan to cuff the NS?...anyone got pictures of chainstich vs regular hem?

and chainstitching is 30 bucks, while regular hem is 12 8-)...

recent pickup!

IMG_8317.jpg

Those are sooo nice. how did you cop those? apc store? cos i cant find them online. theyre like keds but 342393 times cooler

If anyone could give me a waist measure of a stretched 27 NS and which way they measured, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've gained 15 pounds of muscle since I've gotten my New Cures and they are restricting now lol

Measured BIG style, mine are exactly 30". Worn many times, cold washed once, worn again.

What size are yr NC? My NS are too big for me.

Measured BIG style, mine are exactly 30". Worn many times, cold washed once, worn again.

What size are yr NC? My NS are too big for me.

Thanks. My New Cures are 27 and been worn for about four months. I bought 27 NS off here and the seller said he worn them a dozen times, which I would take a bit more than 12. When they came today I can deffinatly tell they were worn a lot and measuring the waist confirmed my suspision because the waist across the back is 15.5" (31" doubled).

^ I'm a 28 and I bought a 26 and when they came they were so tight on my hips that I had brusies for awhile, it took a long time for the waist band to stretch out, too.

i got my petite standards in black, ordered from apc new york. usually a 28 so i just sized down one from all the ppl here saying the black doesn't stretch as much. they measure the same in waist as a 27 new cures but the calfs and hip area is a lot tighter i wouldn't reccomend sizing down two. i'm already slim and when i put them on the first time my lower legs were hurtin but after a week its okay now. if i sized down two, the waist would have been perfect, but then the knees and hips would probably kill me.

its only been a week, so ill keep u guys posted on how much the waist stretches.

they measure the same in waist as a 27 new cures but the calfs and hip area is a lot tighter i wouldn't reccomend sizing down two. i'm already slim and when i put them on the first time my lower legs were hurtin but after a week its okay now. if i sized down two, the waist would have been perfect, but then the knees and hips would probably kill me.

Soo.. dudes with smaller waists/fatter calves should go for New Cures instead of the Petit Standards then?

i normaly wear a 32 on levis fits comfortably 31 fits just nice alittle tight went to try apcs and the 29s rather tight only can button one or two buttons will they stretch that much so i can button all?:confused:

yeah, within a few hours at the most.

measure your waist where you wear your jeans

go look on contextclothings size charts and find the pair of apc's with THAT measured size

size down 2

example. im a true 34"

tagged sz 32 measures 34" in the waist

so i got a tagged sz 30, which measures 32" in the waist

post stretch, they now measure 34"

done.