A.P.C.

jeepster

i like what angelachanny did, fading a letter into the back pocket. i'm getting a pair of new cures and with the plain/lack of pocket design, i was thinking of doing something similar. any suggestions on an image/icon/logo?

Meh...I wouldn't go for it- but to each his own.

The honeycomb/whisker/stack fades would tell the story good enough for me.

Though it might make a good ad campaign for Apple if you could find the logo somewhere, ha.

haha its just something interesting to help with the plain/boring pockets

and i meant putting the image in by sanding a bit, kind of like a stencil and not actually keeping whatever it is inside the pocket all the time and waiting for it to fade

tragisbliss did it with his new standards but i'm not too hot on the brass knuckles

APCupdate01.jpg

i haven't been following this thread for agess nor i have time to browse through it all

is any store still stocking apc ps in raw black possibly in 30/31?

also if i wanna sag my ps, what size should i be getting? TTS or size 1 up?

thanks..

Guest eugen eugen

taper them;) i also hate that ankle flair... in sz 29 its not much but in sz 30 its not good looking. took 1 h nd 8 dollar and im happy now

hi guys,

just purchased a pair of NC and noticed that the width of the hem is slight wider than the knee area (about half an inch). feels almost as if they're bootcut. aren't the width supposed to be even from the knee down to the hem like raw MIJ diors? had the NC always been like this or just the newer lot that i purchased? appreciate your advise. thanks.

hi guys,

just purchased a pair of NC and noticed that the width of the hem is slight wider than the knee area (about half an inch). feels almost as if they're bootcut. aren't the width supposed to be even from the knee down to the hem like raw MIJ diors? had the NC always been like this or just the newer lot that i purchased? appreciate your advise. thanks.

NC has a slight flare at the ankle, it's always been like that. You can reduce or remove it by hemming a bit, though.

Dior 19cm is based on the original Cure (which doesn't flare), not New Cure.

thanks guys, very informative. looks like im gonna have to get them personally tapered, the wider leg opening bothers me. makes me wonder what was jean touitou's intention when he designed the jeans. if it's not for the flared leg opening the NC would be a perfect pair of jeans IMO. i especially like the slightly higher waist when compared to dior, it gives the NC that trendy look.