Does context stock APC NC in size 31? Every time I look, even after a restock, they don't seem to have any.

You're in luck. I just sent back a pair of 31s to get exchanged for a 33. Email context and tell Sam that you want him to hold the pair he'll be getting soon.

:D

does anyone go to tobi.com? they have so many apc's in stock.

ordered from tobi 4 days ago - they arrived today. I live in Australia

i see about 50 million questions in this thread about sizing that's answered on the first page but not too many details on washing process.

when everyone is saying 'hot wash' what are they defining as a hot wash - APC's recommended 30 degrees or something closer to 60 or just whatever their washing machine feels like?

man, youre thinking way too much into it. dumb it down and just throw it in the washer.

man, youre thinking way too much into it. dumb it down and just throw it in the washer.

i think you'll find it makes a big difference on the temperature you're washing raw denim jeans at - curious about what people have tried and what results they've gotten.

for me

cold wash - tap water temp

hot wash - 60 degrees and above

hot wash DOES give more contrast. at least from my experience it does.

ordered from tobi 4 days ago - they arrived today. I live in Australia

i see about 50 million questions in this thread about sizing that's answered on the first page but not too many details on washing process.

when everyone is saying 'hot wash' what are they defining as a hot wash - APC's recommended 30 degrees or something closer to 60 or just whatever their washing machine feels like?

If you just got them then why are you washing them? To get the starch out? They're sanfordized, so they aren't going to shrink.

my apcs fit much better after the first wash

although sanforized, they still shrink up to 1" in the waist

not only that i find that the whiskers form better when therye not starched stiff

just my experience :)

This is what my NS' look like after 10 months of wear, two cold soaks and one wash. They should be nice summer jeans.

230847.jpg

230848.jpg

Can anyone comment on the inseam length of Rescues nowadays? My 2 older pairs of rescues (newest is about 1 year old) had raw inseams of 37-38". I hear now they come 34" raw?? Is this true?

If you just got them then why are you washing them? To get the starch out? They're sanfordized, so they aren't going to shrink.

i'm not actually washing them yet haha still a long way away. i know they're sanforised but like someone else said they still shrink up about 1 inch. more curious about what sort of results people are getting with what temperature wash.

im glad i live is nyc. i tried all three on decided on the rescues size 29. VERY fitted, but so comfortable. im normally a 31.

I own a pair....natural waistline is 28. So I sized down 3. The fit is awesome, however if you're getting Black I would recommend a 26. For Indigo, a 25 is fine since they stretch more.

It's hard for me to swag the Black NS right now since it doesn't want to stretch much in the waist. Measures about 26.5' at the moment. Hope it gives some more so I can wear it on the hip bone at least.

fit pics??

So i know the standard is sizing down 2 with new standards....i sized down 2 on even stevens and was tight at first(only in the thighs) but they stretched out perfectly!! so i guess what i am asking is a) what is the difference in thigh width between both cuts? and B) do the apcs stretch more or are more "vanity sized" that nudies...ie go 3 sizes down in apc but only 2 in nudie? also i have a pair of new cures 28 and they are to tight a fit but the waist is fine and it hasn't even been stretched if this helps. 5'7 135lbs

Brand new never worn (size 29). Im either going to keep them or size down to 28. Im 150lbs 5'9-5'10

Do you think i should size down to 28 or keep?

tomorrow is the last day for exchanges at apc. They have a 14day policy

DSC_1198.jpg

DSC_1199.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

it looks okay, keep it imo, so that you won't have to regreat if you ever size down. keep it that way for the normal look. size down 8 for the real sufu look.

I need to know if APC (old) Cure has 4 button fly in size 25 / 26. Anyone have them?

I got APC NC in 25 and I think they have really short rise they only have 3 button fly including the top (waist button). Im thinking I should return them or sell them and get a new pair.

Thanks in advance for answering! Will spread +rep!

Planning on buying a pair of the above, do I apply the same sizing principals as I do to the pair of unwashed I own (33')?

My washed rescues stretched more than my raw standards. So yes..

Brand new never worn (size 29). Im either going to keep them or size down to 28. Im 150lbs 5'9-5'10

Do you think i should size down to 28 or keep?

tomorrow is the last day for exchanges at apc. They have a 14day policy

DSC_1198.jpg

DSC_1199.jpg

DSC_1200.jpg

How much did you size down on these??

I need to know if APC (old) Cure has 4 button fly in size 25 / 26. Anyone have them?

I got APC NC in 25 and I think they have really short rise they only have 3 button fly including the top (waist button). Im thinking I should return them or sell them and get a new pair.

Thanks in advance for answering! Will spread +rep!

I'm pretty sure APC NCs have 4 buttons. Are you sure you weren't trying on the Hipsters? They have a 3 button rise. From what I recall, Cures have 4 buttons also.

^^^^

he's right, i went to the apc store the other day to try some on, and the ns def has 4 buttons as well as the nc.

not sure on hipsters or rescue though

I wear a size 29 raw indigo selvedge new cures and they are perfect (when I first got them, I could barely button them up all the way, which is good because they stretched to the perfect size). However, I also want to get the raw black selvedge apc new standards (because new cures don't come in a raw black), should I get a 29 in the new standards raw black or a 28? thanks!

I wear a size 29 raw indigo selvedge new cures and they are perfect (when I first got them, I could barely button them up all the way, which is good because they stretched to the perfect size). However, I also want to get the raw black selvedge apc new standards (because new cures don't come in a raw black), should I get a 29 in the new standards raw black or a 28? thanks!

while all apc jeans are made of out selvage denim, the only current models with the visible selvage line (that isn't cut off) are the NS and the rescues. if i remember correctly, the hipsters had it too. just making this clear to anyone reading beyond this point that did not read the guide carefully.