A.P.C.

jeepster

Sorry, I should've written the size and information. I went and ordered from Denim Bar online. (I can highly recommend them, quick shipping, and great and quick customer service.)

I didn't have a choice in leg inseam, but I have heard most leg length for APC goes by 34. (Someone please confirm)

My waist size is 29, so I sized down two. I have been sleeping in them for the past few days. They've only been off for me to shower and eat.

-edit

And yes, they are New Cures.

Hey guys,

Didn't want to spam my picture or anything, but it's been about 5 days since I've worn my APC's, but today was the first day that I was pretty happy about the fit. (Although I do want it to stretch a bit more so it's got a bit more space.) So I feel like a picture of it was warranted.

Anyways, truthfully, I have been a bit OCD with these jeans. I have had them on since I've bought them, which is again, about 5 days. The only times I have taken them off were to shower and to eat. (I needed a break because it was too tight on my legs. Killing my circulation...) I've also spent a few days installing hardwood flooring so I guess that's why I appear to be having fades on my knees.

I'm hoping for some aggressive wear on these jeans. They still need to stretch and go through much more wear.

Also, harmonica in my left backpocket, placed diagonally. Tacky, yes or no? (Yes, I actually play it, i got mah hata blockas be on ;))

Also, to summarize my initial impressions of APC jeans, I'd like to confirm that the jeans stretch A LOT. The starching in these jeans are CRAZY, it's like cardboard. Enjoy breaking it in, (and if you sized down, enjoy having red rings behind your knee. BUT YOU GOTTA GET DEM HONEYCOMBS SO STOP CRYING) Also, quality is definitely superior to both my Levis 511's. I love the feeling of high quality denim in it's purest form. So awesome. So nice.

actually, that looks pretty good now. i guess it will look and fit even better after some more wear. i thought it wasnt too long ago when i suggested that you get this pair of APCs lol.

also, i got some dior 19cms on the way. too bad i dont have some new cures on hand, otherwise id do the much wanted 19cm vs new cure fit pic comparison :P

Sorry, I should've written the size and information. I went and ordered from Denim Bar online. (I can highly recommend them, quick shipping, and great and quick customer service.)

I didn't have a choice in leg inseam, but I have heard most leg length for APC goes by 34. (Someone please confirm)

My waist size is 29, so I sized down two. I have been sleeping in them for the past few days. They've only been off for me to shower and eat.

-edit

And yes, they are New Cures.

he's recommending that you send them to a tailor and get an inch or two hacked. no worries, i got it done to mine. It's a fairly simple procedure

he's recommending that you send them to a tailor and get an inch or two hacked. no worries, i got it done to mine. It's a fairly simple procedure

Oh, I see! Of course, but if the APC jean inseams for the legs are 34", how much should I ask for them to hem to be on the safe side? I'm quite paranoid that they may tailor it to be shorter. (I've had many incidents like that.)

just washed my 10 month old nc's

edit: pictures later

iralex, let me apologize profusely, i know you want me flayed(skinned) and quartered(I'm all dark meat;)), but ive been through some real BS lately. that damn audi still aint on the road( sent them $250, they send me wrong water-pump:mad:) ima send you a whole roll of all-cotton thread ASAP. oooohhh, lets see pics of my favorite APCs!

delji, nice chucks. they are best when beat to shit.

drawn and quartered. denim too plz. i will send monies in return.

fuck the $$$ toots, i want the suprise you mentioned( and for anyone reading this, it aint that, she's young, and i'm old and dusty:D) i have the address. i'll send denim too. i've got some samurai morsels, and plenty of warehouse 1000xx in the stash. ive got more kaihara denim than i need, so i'll just send some of all three. im off friday(plus everything is across town) so i'll walk to the post office on friday, and send the package out to you before 2pm. oh!, lendo has some samurai denim for me(and samurai soap)sent from khoiphan, and i forgot to go pick it up if i go get it before i go to the PO, i'll toss some of that in too. this should be enough arse-kissing to land me back in good-standing:o

shitty pictures, I swear I'll take better ones later.

they usually look better but they're sagged a lot and i didn't feel like pulling them up - note the cast.

color is pretty accurate in the pictures without flash

alex010-1-2.jpg

alex012-1.jpg

alex013-1.jpg

the pictures really don't do them much justice. I'll try my hardest to get around to take them sometime soon.

So far they've had 4 hot soaks, 3 hot bathtub/woolite washes, 1 ocean wash, and this recent one was in the washing machine with woolite on cold, express, and gentle.

the pictures really don't do them much justice. I'll try my hardest to get around to take them sometime soon.

So far they've had 4 hot soaks, 3 hot bathtub/woolite washes, 1 ocean wash, and this recent one was in the washing machine with woolite on cold, express, and gentle.

Need some sizing advice for new standards. I'm not sure whether to size down 2 or 3. I'm 5'7, my true waist (just below my belly button is 29") and my thigh at the thickest point is 18" around. I'm looking for slim-ish but NOT skinny fit, however I don't want to end up with a really baggy waist due to stretching. Should I buy the 26 or 27?

Need some sizing advice for new standards. I'm not sure whether to size down 2 or 3. I'm 5'7, my true waist (just below my belly button is 29") and my thigh at the thickest point is 18" around. I'm looking for slim-ish but NOT skinny fit, however I don't want to end up with a really baggy waist due to stretching. Should I buy the 26 or 27?