A.P.C.

jeepster

from the back it looks leg your legs bend inwards.. bit freaky imo

lol, exactly what i said :P

APCs are crazy stiff. they starch it like that so you can form some 'combs. in the case of my nudies, i just cold soaked them and the stiffness and those ugly stacks went away. otherwise, you're just going to have to wear it like that for the first while... lol

I know its been asked a million times. If I'm a true 33 and I were to buy a pair of NC, would I size down 2 for the vanity and then 1 more (to be on the safer side of things) to a 30?

The only pair of dry denim I own is a 31x32 SJDJ (I know, I know... It is my first pair) and they fit relatively well. I ripped the crotch already a few times and they only have two months of wear in them. They are tight around the crotch and thighs (my thighs have gotten a lot bigger since working out) and I think that NS would probably be a better bet but I want a pair of skinny

i heard the lower leg area, like around the calf area, won't stretch too much, so i'm a little worried that if i do go with new cure... that lower leg area might be a little too tight

my calves aren't huge but their pretty muscular and fit, so do you think i'll be fine with that area if i size down 2 since i'm only 120 lb or do you think it'll be a little too tight and i should size down 1?

Measure your calf, mine are 14" and NC 29's were skin tight. I can imagine 28 would be fine if you are around 13".

I know its been asked a million times. If I'm a true 33 and I were to buy a pair of NC, would I size down 2 for the vanity and then 1 more (to be on the safer side of things) to a 30?

The only pair of dry denim I own is a 31x32 SJDJ (I know, I know... It is my first pair) and they fit relatively well. I ripped the crotch already a few times and they only have two months of wear in them. They are tight around the crotch and thighs (my thighs have gotten a lot bigger since working out) and I think that NS would probably be a better bet but I want a pair of skinny

I would start with a 31", maybe 30"s but they do start to get a bit snug in the crotch and thigh. They both have the same waist.

I'd say stick the 31's in NC because sizing down 3 would make them extremely skinny. I'm a true 33 waist and idk your body type but my calves would probably have trouble getting into NC sized down 2, going down 3 would be nuts. If your legs are on the slimmer side though then you might be able to pull it off.

If I wear Levis in 29 or 30 roughly, and size down to a 27 in APC NS, would that be ok?

The measurements according to Context for the size 27 are

Waist: 29

Rise: 10

Thigh: 10

Knee: 7.75

Leg: 7.25

I'm curious how much the stretch in the thigh and waist will be, since I think this will be a bit painted on me until I get the fit I want. Advice?

thanks

Hey guys,

Didn't want to spam my picture or anything, but it's been about 5 days since I've worn my APC's, but today was the first day that I was pretty happy about the fit. (Although I do want it to stretch a bit more so it's got a bit more space.) So I feel like a picture of it was warranted.

Anyways, truthfully, I have been a bit OCD with these jeans. I have had them on since I've bought them, which is again, about 5 days. The only times I have taken them off were to shower and to eat. (I needed a break because it was too tight on my legs. Killing my circulation...) I've also spent a few days installing hardwood flooring so I guess that's why I appear to be having fades on my knees.

I'm hoping for some aggressive wear on these jeans. They still need to stretch and go through much more wear.

2rrsbhu.jpg

Also, harmonica in my left backpocket, placed diagonally. Tacky, yes or no? (Yes, I actually play it, i got mah hata blockas be on ;))

Also, to summarize my initial impressions of APC jeans, I'd like to confirm that the jeans stretch A LOT. The starching in these jeans are CRAZY, it's like cardboard. Enjoy breaking it in, (and if you sized down, enjoy having red rings behind your knee. BUT YOU GOTTA GET DEM HONEYCOMBS SO STOP CRYING) Also, quality is definitely superior to both my Levis 511's. I love the feeling of high quality denim in it's purest form. So awesome. So nice.

i don't know if people in this forum will agree that APC is high quality denim in its purest form, but the fit looks nice. ahhhh that tightness is bringing back bad memories... so glad i switched to petite standard

I will agree it may not be high-quality denim compared to some THF's, but I'm coming from Levis 511s and AA pants, so my standards are really low. :P

But once I break these in, I'm planning on some Diors. Hell yeah!

I will agree it may not be high-quality denim compared to some THF's, but I'm coming from Levis 511s and AA pants, so my standards are really low. :P

But once I break these in, I'm planning on some Diors. Hell yeah!

don't get me wrong! I love APC, and I can't be bothered to spend more money on jeans... Diors are nice tho ahah :P

No, girls aren't allowed to wear nc's. Girls look terrible in them. What were you thinking.