A.P.C.

jeepster

i was facepalming because the last 10 pages of this thread have been people asking for other people's opinion on fits. Questions on sizing, although annoying, make sense but asking for our opinion of the fit when they already have the jeans on themselves is kind of senseless, no? I'm only reaffirming what i've been saying: who gives a fuck what we think of the fit. If you are wearing the shit and you can't tell if the fit is good to you then how are we supposed ot know? And i think my answer was appopriate. He asked for my opinion and he got it. i don't know who you are, but i'm sure the rest of the people on this thread are getting sick of this shit

do what you want man. don't let a bunch of internet fashion police snobs tell you how to wear your pants

he asked for my opinion on the fit and i gave him constructive criticism. khoi, aren't you getting sick of each of the last few pages being "what do you think of this fit" posts?

Although there has been quite a lot, i honesty don't see what anyone else would talk about in this thread because there isn't much to talk about. To be quite honest, asking fit questions on a forum is quite annoying but i try not to be a jerk and help out the online community ;) . My advice for you would to just ignore these people or even stop coming back to this thread because its pretty much all you're going to see. The only reason why I'm here is because honestly, i have nothing better to do and working online constantly makes me check every single thread out of boredom.

i was facepalming because the last 10 pages of this thread have been people asking for other people's opinion on fits. Questions on sizing, although annoying, make sense but asking for our opinion of the fit when they already have the jeans on themselves is kind of senseless, no? I'm only reaffirming what i've been saying: who gives a fuck what we think of the fit. If you are wearing the shit and you can't tell if the fit is good to you then how are we supposed ot know? And i think my answer was appopriate. He asked for my opinion and he got it. i don't know who you are, but i'm sure the rest of the people on this thread are getting sick of this shit

Well, that makes a lot more sense. I see where you're coming from and agree; the repetition and ignorance are probably pretty nerve wracking for you because you've posted a number of times to answer questions and the same ones keep popping up regardless. But through all the stupidity a few good posts here and there have been pretty helpful. I've been looking over the posts for a good 3 months now, and they've been crucial to my decisions on sizing/style/etc.

Needle in the haystack, eh?

And although we are all entitled to our opinions, your attack on link0, who was only looking for an honest opinion, may have been a bit uncalled for. I'm sure there are other, much more deserving posters who have not even bothered to read the front page. Perhaps there needs to be 2 threads? 1 for misc. questions and others for pics and constructive criticism? I don't know.

We should all probably stop arguing anyway; not gonna solve a thing.

Although there has been quite a lot, i honesty don't see what anyone else would talk about in this thread because there isn't much to talk about. To be quite honest, asking fit questions on a forum is quite annoying but i try not to be a jerk and help out the online community ;) . My advice for you would to just ignore these people or even stop coming back to this thread because its pretty much all you're going to see. The only reason why I'm here is because honestly, i have nothing better to do and working online constantly makes me check every single thread out of boredom.

i helped by giving measurements of petite standards and new cures it's not like i didn't contribute anything to the thread

Well, that makes a lot more sense. I see where you're coming from and agree; the repetition and ignorance are probably pretty nerve wracking for you because you've posted a number of times to answer questions and the same ones keep popping up regardless. But through all the stupidity a few good posts here and there have been pretty helpful. I've been looking over the posts for a good 3 months now, and they've been crucial to my decisions on sizing/style/etc.

Needle in the haystack, eh?

And although we are all entitled to our opinions, your attack on link0, who was only looking for an honest opinion, may have been a bit uncalled for. I'm sure there are other, much more deserving posters who have not even bothered to read the front page. Perhaps there needs to be 2 threads? 1 for misc. questions and others for pics and constructive criticism? I don't know.

We should all probably stop arguing anyway; not gonna solve a thing.

telling him his jeans are too long and expressing my frustration at a multiple post is not called "attacking". calling him a racial epithet or insulting his character, is

No offense taken. I asked for fit opinions and he said he didn't like it. Cool, fair enough, moving on.

Another reason why this thread is so long is because no one has exactly the same body type and size. I know that I have looked through at least 100 pages looking for someone my height/weight/build with the same size NS that i'm looking for (to no avail).

Anyways, about the length, I think a lot of people here likes dense stack on the very bottom. I prefer a very loose stack from the foot all the way up to the knee. It seems more balanced that way.

I see people looking good in unhemmed NS who are way shorter than me, so I figure the length is just fine.

I recently did a 20 min cold soak on my 29 apc NS and they kinda got really stiff and shrunk quite a bit. On one hand, it got rid of my knee buldge which I'm quite happy about, on the other hand my honey combs almost all got straightened out and I hate the really stiff look. Was this suppose to happen with a soak lol?

(X-post from Evo thread.) Washed yesterday and now there finally dry. Result didn't turn out liked I hope lol but meh it looks decent. Expected more fades from the honeycombs but only came out little :P. I'll try to take more detailed pics later on.

APC NC @ 7 Months 1 soak 1 wash (Colour most accurate in 3rd pic)

3263886884_5717afb0d6.jpg

3263888124_23dceb1bbb.jpg

3263062845_6db0052a41.jpg

3263059333_f24624d8b0.jpg

you're only at seven months, any previous washes/soaks? How hard do you wear them?