small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Is there such a product that keeps hair wet looking with zero hold?

I dont like the hardness / oiliness that I get from using gel and promade, but am looking for something to keep my hair malleable and wet. I usually just put a bunch of leave in conditioner in my hair and it looks pretty good but it eventually dries out by mid day.

Yeah I know it's been posted before but who is making this t-shirt now I want it

QcyaDiJ.jpg

Or if you have a hi-res image of the print pls post it

looks like it sold out, was made by wirsinddietoten

not sure where to find hi res ):

Is there such a product that keeps hair wet looking with zero hold?

I dont like the hardness / oiliness that I get from using gel and promade, but am looking for something to keep my hair malleable and wet. I usually just put a bunch of leave in conditioner in my hair and it looks pretty good but it eventually dries out by mid day.

put olive oil in your hair for a night, rinse in the morning. it give that shiny wet look, dont put too much or can look greasy.

do that once a week, depend of the dryness of your hair.

Im looking for information leading to the purchase of a neighborhood denim jacket - one that is extra long and somewhat paint splattered. I think it's from a pretty recent season but I'm having trouble finding images or the name or anything like that.

Any help is much appreciated.

Colour is good but pretty flat, I'd love to find something with variation in the colour itself like the examples. Thanks though!

is there a pair of levis similar to the fit of the 511 / slim but with a higher waist ? fuckin hate those ultra low waist thing

buy 501s and tell the tailor to severly taper them to like a 6" leg opening or whatever.  you also end up with 100%co jeans.  the stretch on 511s feels flimsy anyway

buy 501s and tell the tailor to severly taper them to like a 6" leg opening or whatever.  you also end up with 100%co jeans.  the stretch on 511s feels flimsy anyway

kk i got a pair of 511 for cheap on ebay i like the fit, but they sit way too low, im able to get them up a bit with belt, but not that comfy for crotch lol.

i might do that thanks

So I've been trying to find something to pull off this kind of pants colour with:

2mxg877.jpg

I've got an inordinate amount of rend denim/chinos because I love the look, but right now I'm just wearing fairly simple and not super great looking stuff with it. The biggest problem I'm running into is finding what a good top would be, especially colour wise. Hard for me to get a sense for myself of what'd look good in part because I can fund fuckall in the way of fits and I'd rather not wear black. Grey? A light wash denim jacket? Would indigo work? Fuck me I have no idea.

edit: May be my monitor, but those are way less neon in person.

Edited by Igneousity

So I've been trying to find something to pull off this kind of pants colour with:

2mxg877.jpg

I've got an inordinate amount of rend denim/chinos because I love the look, but right now I'm just wearing fairly simple and not super great looking stuff with it. The biggest problem I'm running into is finding what a good top would be, especially colour wise. Hard for me to get a sense for myself of what'd look good in part because I can fund fuckall in the way of fits and I'd rather not wear black. Grey? A light wash denim jacket? Would indigo work? Fuck me I have no idea.

edit: May be my monitor, but those are way less neon in person.

http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com/

Edited by ph0sph