small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know of a good dark brown pair of cords? I am looking for something that's neither costello tight but not like EG loose either, I suppose. I was looking at the New Standard cords at South Willard but besides being sold out iny size I've had enough of APC anyway.

Levis 514 cords could work but might not be slim enough. I think urban outfitters may have a house brand, or AA may have a non-super skin tight cord. As far as mid market brands, i'm not sure outside the APC ones but i feel like i've seen something this season. I'll PM if i come across it again

Anyone know of a good dark brown pair of cords? I am looking for something that's neither costello tight but not like EG loose either, I suppose. I was looking at the New Standard cords at South Willard but besides being sold out iny size I've had enough of APC anyway.

i think someone on here posted a wawyt in a pair of skull or maybe fh cords once...cant remember who but u might like to check out those brands.

i was flipping through channels on monday night when i happen to stumble across gossip girl. i saw a tuxedo / blazer that was being worn by one of the cast members (Bart Bass in the show i think), it was a Tuxedo Jacket / Blazer fully encrusted with small rhinestones.

I was wondering if anyone knew who designed it?

I downloaded the episode today and managed to get some screenshots of the jacket, they are a bit blurry but you can still see.

rhinestonetuxedooq1.th.png