small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anyone know how Marc Jacobs collection suits run? Specifically their "skinny suit" model in navy? Can't tell if a 48 would work or not. Also, anyone know about the quality? Is it fused? How is the fit? Hard to tell with site models sometimes. It's marc jacobs, not marc by marc

http://www.bluebee.com/AuspientImaging.aspx?&prd=MRC01243&t=CLOSEUPS&clr=000

That sucks. I figured as much though. I'll probably just grab a thick as thieves suit off jason. I just gotta do all that measuring myself and i'm lazy.

Even on sale, prada is probably too much for me. Until i get some more cash flow (probably never) i'll try to get thick as thieves or under $600 shit to work for me. When/if i need more suits in the future i'll invest more

new dandyism has some ymc stuff that goes for cheap around sales time

anyone kno where to cop Aprill 77 polos in Japan? specifically the gray polo.

its called manchester pique.

was going to get thru rakuten but they sold out in a week's time.

So i got a friend living there but i gotta tell him where to get em

thanks.

30047-2T.jpg

can anyone recommend similar jeans to these acne moc dry cleans? (ie deeper mid-to-dark indigo color). preferably closer to the $200 mark. i was thinking washed, but raw suggestions are ok too (had no idea these were treated raw until i read on their site, they felt more like a wash in person? shows how much i know about denim)

Anyone know any Henrik Vibskov London stockists? Possible suspects (Dover Street Market, Kokon to Zai, B Store, Oki-Ni.com) don't have it, and the website doesn't have stockists listed. I think Pineal Eye used to have it but that's now gone. Thanks