small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Where can i buy SLICK M-65 jacket the cheapest way. I have visa chedit card, so that works right? or do i need paypal or sth :S. rakuten website has them , it seems but its really confusing as its in japanese(?) ,and it only shows me ???? marks as i dont have the language pack on my windows XP. so whats the easiest way to buy one of these jackets. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Jesse

Where can i buy SLICK M-65 jacket the cheapest way. I have visa chedit card, so that works right? or do i need paypal or sth :S. rakuten website has them , it seems but its really confusing as its in japanese(?) ,and it only shows me ???? marks as i dont have the language pack on my windows XP. so whats the easiest way to buy one of these jackets. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Jesse

is Slick a brand or an adjective here?

Rakuten is japanese, all stores are in japanese and very few ship overseas. so if you want to get it from there, you'd have to use a proxy, which you can find in the online shopping thread just below this one. when you using a proxy, the most common payment method is paypal but some might also take google checkout. either one is usable with your Visa.

edit: ha didnt notice it was you because of the post count, pm'd you back.

is Slick a brand or an adjective here?

Rakuten is japanese, all stores are in japanese and very few ship overseas. so if you want to get it from there, you'd have to use a proxy, which you can find in the online shopping thread just below this one. when you using a proxy, the most common payment method is paypal but some might also take google checkout. either one is usable with your Visa.

Moi pitkästä aikaa ;) oon stalkkaillu taas pitkää mut päätin nyt kirjotella.

Is paypal simple, and how does that proxy work? Do u know how much are the fees for the jacket(cost+delivery+tax).

Thanks in advance!

That coat is really nice. I would pick it up in an instant.

I'm desperately in need of some slim straight cords in dark brown, black, or dark moss/olive/drab/etc to be worn with a raw dark indigo jean jacket. If anyone could link to some designers, shoppes or online stores with some for $60 or under, it would be greatly appreciated. Over sixty is cool, too.

For reference, I really dig these Volcom slim stretch black cords, but they have that annoying "assymetrical yoke" and are $72:

p331692c.jpg

Thanks!

how about APC new New Standard cords

Prob been asked many time but cant find a awnser.

Wondering where can I find some Dior Homme 6.5 heels.

either shops or online.

thanks

Try luisaviaroma.com, eluxury. You're a bit late though, so you may only have luck in store...any nice department store in the US, like Barneys, etc., and of course Dior Homme stores in NYC & LA.

If you're serious, I can check for you when I go back east next month. I'll do an exclusive LA Gear/British Knights Pickup Service -- probably hard to locate the pinks though.

Wow, a legit helpful reply. haha. Yeah ive been having a hell of a time finding anything in a mens 11 or larger. Id take any colorway as long as it was predominatley white. Fuckin dunk highs.. ugh

Wow, a legit helpful reply. haha. Yeah ive been having a hell of a time finding anything in a mens 11 or larger. Id take any colorway as long as it was predominatley white. Fuckin dunk highs.. ugh

Might be able to find some royal blue/black colourway, i'll keep my eye out. i have a connection. And if they have any it'll be random big sizes like 11 or 12. but dont git your hopes up.

Prob been asked many time but cant find a awnser.

Wondering where can I find some Dior Homme 6.5 heels.

either shops or online.

thanks

i ordered a pair by phone from the NYC store about 1 year ago, they are pretty helpful if you have a good idea of what you want. I'd say hurry though as I don't think new ones are being made, and I have no idea what they'll be carrying once KVA takes over. Definitely try them on before you order though, dior shoe sizing can be unexpected (usuaslly run big) and it's hard to resell them later on for retail if you choose not to keep them. (they also pop up on ebay now and then, but still are expensive and usually not in the best colors)

can someone id this jacket for me please.

http://men.style.com/news/style/072507

thanks so much

That jacket looks sweet. I don't know if you missed it, or if you are looking for more specifics. In case you missed it, the website says...

"Bureau: Former Greige designer Cory Gomberg's new collection (above) finds inspiration in JFK's leisure pursuits (the sailing part, not the womanizing). Not the most original template, perhaps, but the execution is spot on."

-

I'm going to order a pair of Frye Brando Lace Ups and was just wondering about sizing. I've read three reviews and they were all different: size up, size down, and true to size. Anyone with a fourth opinion to tip the scale?

I've read all the threads about Swear shoes but I'm still not sure about sizing.

I'm a size 11 in Vans and 11 in Converse. What European (and UK) size would I be?

10 uk and 44 euro. i think.

didnt even see this thread. can a mod please delete my other thread in this forum?

anyway just seeing which ones youd prefer..

IMG_2836-1.jpgIMG_2838-1.jpgIMG_2837-1.jpgIMG_2839-1.jpgIMG_2826-1.jpg sub1-s.jpg sub2-s.jpg

or

sdpc3934_vea_n0_04.jpg