small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

was wondering if the shirt comes with the price tag still attached, is that enough to warrant it legit definitely?

no. you should always check the seller's feedback, make sure it does also have the supreme tag at the inside of the shirt and that the price ain't too low to be true.

also, check out the items he sold already.

I've never seen anything that looked like this model before, and the seller is in china, but can anyone say for sure they're fake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Visvim-X-Mastermind-Japan-Christo_W0QQitemZ280129414103QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You could always ask for more close up pictures of the inside label and tag.

I'm pretty sure there has to be this visvim card that comes with the christos right? As is the case with all their shoes

no. you should always check the seller's feedback, make sure it does also have the supreme tag at the inside of the shirt and that the price ain't too low to be true.

also, check out the items he sold already.

he has the tag, with the price tags, and the water mark. is that enough? he's a private seller, so i wouldn't know about his reputation.

Can anyone help me with Van's shoe sizing? I am typically a 44 in a dress shoe, US10 in Chucks.

Would I be safe to buy Era's and Authentics in a size 10?

he has the tag, with the price tags, and the water mark. is that enough? he's a private seller, so i wouldn't know about his reputation.

Yeah, I think it's legit then. I do always double check by comparing the picture that's provided by the seller with one on like supreme.com or whatever.

yet another question. I wanna order these shoes from 111vox but shipping to the states is 200 sek. would it be cheaper to pay someone in sweden to order them and ship them to me, or would it be cheaper to just get them off the site, thanks!

could we make it a rule that one question has to be answered before posting another question? My questions are legit questions, but they always get pushed out because people ask more...

could we make it a rule that one question has to be answered before posting another question? My questions are legit questions, but they always get pushed out because people ask more...

ha...no

your first question probably wasn't answered because no one's heard of Postweiler Hauber...contact them at [email protected] and ask for a list of retailers.

your other question - I would just pay...its about $30 USD. Otherwise you'll have to go through the hassle of finding someone in Sweden who both speaks English and will go out of their way to buy you a pair of shoes.

Should I dress up like I normally do or go for a suit when I go to a job interview at a retail clothes store?

I have always been a big believer of the wear a suit to any job interviews because there is no such thing as trying too hard when you want a job, but what about clothes stores that are fashionable and are seeking people who are also pretty fashionable?

I normally dressed reasonably fashionable but would fashionable retail stores be more impressed with my fashion sense or me wearing a nicely fitted suit with a briefcase?

Here is what I would probably wear to show my fashion sense(it may vary),

6h3bad5.jpg

4ktjjwl.jpg

61y8llc.jpg

(These pictures make everything look bad for some reason :(, maybe it's just me.)

H&M Shirt

American Apparel Vest

A red tie

APC NS

Skagen Watch

Gram shoes

4ygzsz9.jpg

(except without the trench coat)

(shirts and ties may vary)

Would it depend on different types of retail store?

Should it be like,

GAP = Normally dressed

American Rag = Normally dressed

American Apparel = Normally dressed

Victoria's Secret = Formally dressed

Ann Taylor Loft = Formally dressed

Zara = Formally dressed

Armani Exchange = Formally dressed

Macy's/JC Penny/Nordstrom = Formally Dressed

?

Thanks guys.