small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Can anyone tell me where to find the patterned Opening Ceremony shorts from SS08. I saw them in an add on the back of some mag, but only got a quick glance before I had to go. They are a creamish color with a navy nautical type pattern.

Thanks!

you might try opening ceremony....lulz

what the fuck.

is there any online sites that sell a big selection of raf simons sneakers? i can't find shit with a decent selection.

same question here. I only know oki-ni.com, but the prices are in pounds so its too expensive for me, I've seen his hitops for $150 on ebay, which is more than half the price from okini.com.

If anyone of you knows a US based store (or any other with dollars being the currency) please post it, I'm dying for his sneakers.

p.

so I wanna do an oversized print on a t-shirt, right? It's a black t-shirt, and I wanna do a yellow print. Am I gonna have to do this digital or paint stylee?

I know nothing about this, I was thinking of going to a printer and having a mock up done, but I need some education. Not screen printing here, this is serious bizness ya.

Can anyone enlighten me on Acne oxford/buttondown sizing? I'm an XL in tagged sizes, but a 36/37 sleeve and 16.5 neck if it was tailored sizing - what would I buy in Acne? XL, L? I know they do euro sizing as well, and I wear a 44US in suits, would that be a 54 in shirt, or somethign a bit smaller? I dunno euro sizing well at allllll.

thanks for any help