small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

or clarks desert boots or the jcrew desert boots or the other companies that do desert boots

can you buy robert geller and common projects in london? if yes, where?

common projects

Poste

10A South Molton St, Mayfair

London, W1K 5QJ

+44 (0)207 499 8002 friendsofposte.com

as for robert geller i cant think of the name of the store at the top of my head..but there is a few or at least one

selfridges doesn't i dont think

anyone know how drkshdw's detroit cut jeans fit compared to washed diors?

I have a pair of washed detroits jeans (kind of a dirty khakish color) in a size 30 and they fit kind of like a size 31. The waist is probably 16" across but they're slim and best for a 31. Hope that helps a bit

Guest Greettat

Everything is good when new, but friends when old.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★      ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,

Everything is good when new, but friends when old.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★      ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,

what the hell?

for what? gaming? work?

if budget allows, a macbook is the way to go IMO. otherwise, any dell or gateway should suffice as HP tech support really sucks. this is what my friend who owns a fairly big IT company just told my cousin who was in the market.

i am in the market for a laptop/notebook, does anyone know a good review site?... feel free to PM me or just reply in thread :)

for what? gaming? work?

if budget allows, a macbook is the way to go IMO. otherwise, any dell or gateway should suffice as HP tech support really sucks. this is what my friend who owns a fairly big IT company just told my cousin who was in the market.

I game a little, work (school), download a ton of music and mostly surf the web. I'm just kind of afraid to switch to Mac from PC(had my current Dell for about 8 years). and their aggressive advertising and product placement is slightly off putting. but people do say that vista blows...

yeahhh vista blows.

im a XP user and will try to stay on that platfrom as long as possible.

you have to be careful too... cause if you get a macbook/pro you face the possibility of it being stolen or dropped adn stuff. however, if you get a lower end computer it wont be such a big hit if something happens to it. thats what im planning on doing... getting a mac for home and a cheap beater laptop for school.