small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

"The Joker's shoes are from Milan and were selected by the costume designer because they had an upward swoop at the toe, which she thought was reminiscent of clown shoes."

the only thing i could find

this mauro griffoni knit, keeper or not ? i've been wanting a marbled knit for a long time, and i think i could find better than this one for $75... also i can't wear a tee under because the collar is very large... i really don't know what to think...

img5607wy4.jpgimg5608lb3.jpg

yes it looks kinda the same, though this one is 100% linen (and not that confortable). does anyone have an idea of a not too expensive marbled knit (round collar) ?

there was a nice margiela one on sale but it was a v collar and ... why didn't i kop :(

I'm in need of a sleek diary/notebook for next year of HS, I'd love something with a wooden/allwhite/leather cover, any ideas?

I wasn't sure about opening a new tread about this in superculture, but I'm looking for a record player. Preferrably something from the 60s where you had to put on and off the needle yourself + looks good.

How do Obedient Sons pants fit? Specifically, the Mutiny pant model? thanks

does anyone know of any nudie jeans stockists online that will deliver to the UK? i need some thin finns in a 29/32.

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p78_NUDIE-JEANS-THIN-FINN---DRY-STRETCH---LOW-YOKE-THIN-SKINNY-LEGS.html

does anyone know of any nudie jeans stockists online that will deliver to the UK? i need some thin finns in a 29/32.

cultizm would be the best bet, selfedge will ship to UK-unfortunately they have most cutsx except TF (but shipping should be free if you want GT or ESt cuts instead), revolve clothing should (free shipping inside the US, dont know about to the UK), context clothing. although none of these work if you are looking for a retailer inside the UK.

Anybody know of any good sites that usually get large quantities of the collections from raf, rick owens, or yamamoto? I know some of you know. You can blow your spot via pm if you dont want everybody to know. Thanks!

auction.yahoo.co.jp

I WIN

I got a new shirt, that amazingly fits me perfectly, sleeve length, body length and fit. I would LOVE to buy some more that fit like this, but have run into a problem. I received it as a gift from relatives and it is a european medium and from a company i never heard of before, Tom Tailor.

Any suggestions to American companies that have the same cut/fit like Tom Tailor or at least the american equivalent to a euro medium?

I got a new shirt, that amazingly fits me perfectly, sleeve length, body length and fit. I would LOVE to buy some more that fit like this, but have run into a problem. I received it as a gift from relatives and it is a european medium and from a company i never heard of before, Tom Tailor.

Any suggestions to American companies that have the same cut/fit like Tom Tailor or at least the american equivalent to a euro medium?

Lucien pellat finet makes great tees that fit like Tom Tailor.

anyone know any nice hoodie flannels?

I think he means flannel shirts with hoods ala number nine.

hey does anyone know when the topman store in NYC is opening?

also, how do their tshirts fit in comparison to american apparel shirts?

how do their clothes in general fit? asking cuz I am thinking of ordering my winter coat from their website and don't know whether to get a small or medium.

Tshirt fits shorter and slimmer as compared to AA. Generally, topman fits smaller as compared to american brands.

who makes decent SKINNY pants? something not unlike these ervells

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff296/zarzeka/PICT8988.jpg

or the ever elusive a77 costellos. preferrably something more attainable, that i wont have to go on a mythical quest to obtain. if worse comes to worst, im buying some suck ass h&m piece and tailoring it to hell but that will suck and hurt my manhood so lets not go that route if possible

I'm looking for a pair of white converse all star hi in leather (size UK 9) online.. i need somewhere that delivers to the UK. i've tried the converse website but their delivery charge is pretty much the same price as the actual shoe plus they don't have my size. zappos does them but doesn't deliver to the UK. even ebay UK and US has failed me. any one got any ideas? i've been looking all morning!

this is what i'm after;

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/2720313/c/742.html