Pure Blue Jeans XX-005

ianpalermo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So I think* I bought a pair of these today, really loving the fit, just did a cold soak on them. It's funny cause I went into BiG with a few brands in mind that I wanted to buy (SDA, WH, Evisu) and ended up buying PBJ, one of the last brands I thought I would (for whatever reason.) The SA actually had to convince me to try them on, was kind of ignorant about the cuts and thought it was super skinny with a big taper, didn't realize this fit existed.

*I say I think because the patch isn't marked at all, and I didn't ask the SA at BiG which model or size he was handing me haha.

• 2 months later...

I don't mean to be one of those guys and am taking a quick lunch break, but for those who are experienced in both Dior 19cm and these PBJ's, can you describe some comparisons? I ultimately want some Dior's again, but saw these in indigo for a nice price.

Anyone try to taper these as well? Or no because of the selvedge? I honestly don't care for the look of selvedge so I wouldn't be afraid to taper if so.

I honestly don't care for the look of selvedge so I wouldn't be afraid to taper if so.

ok guys, i have some rocks, if we back him into that corner over there, i'm pretty sure we can stone the infidel to death with them.

no one ever said you have to roll up your jeans to show the selvedge

i don't know how the diors are cut but the way i understand is that they are tapered while the 005s have a straight leg. so basically you can't compare both of the cuts.

if you check the PBJ thread Pandadenim said that the 011 cut is very similar to the 19cm Dior in the top block.