conqueror

what's wrong with your body?

i have a layer of visceral fat that makes me have this sort of weird abs-on-top-of-gut thing. my ass is pretty j-lo, which makes pants fit funny and long shirts stand oddly away from my body.

Get at me. I'll help you, no charge, if you want to put in some work.

I just pictured some guy jerking his dual penises, one in each hand.

whyyyyy

Get at me. I'll help you, no charge, if you want to put in some work.

girl put in work, girl girl put in work

check your FB pms there soldier

I gots big ears and because of a fight when I was younger, I can't completely open one of my eyes. You can't really tell unless I point that one out though (because I wear glasses).

i have a scab on my arm, i need to get rid of my gut (need to get back into running), a few moles on my face. a mole on the back of my neck grows a single hair i need to shave off every week or so without shaving the hair on my head. my 2 front teeth are slightly larger than the rest.

migraines... can't get any worst.. no diagnosis for the cause, happens at random intervals, no effective medication

fml

- a really poor sense of smell but I have 20/10 vision so I guess it evens out

- stomach condition that keeps me from enjoying a wide variety of foods

- racial ambiguity

Posted · Hidden by mass, December 10, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by mass, December 10, 2011 - No reason given

what suckdick called ET

showin ribs + fat belleh

Buddha belly

Chapped lips no matter what I do

how much water (water, not soda, juice, etc) do you drink? staying well-hydrated has something to do with dry lips, other than regularly applying a lip balm.

how much water (water, not soda, juice, etc) do you drink? staying well-hydrated has something to do with dry lips, other than regularly applying a lip balm.

i find i was "addicted" to lipbalms. my lips would be sooooo dry without them even though i drink at least 2L every day.

try using petroleum jelly instead of chapsticks etc. it just acts as a barrier from the environment (cold, wind, dryness) so your lips maintain it's natural moisture.

shitty posture. terrible diet; skinnyfat. i'll eat pancakes for dinner and shit.

i'm gonna go to the gym right now, thanks sufu.

Edited by blackfuture

My beer gut is about as big as it's gonna get and now that I'm at the beginning stage of love handles. Since I don't see myself quitting drinking/dieting anytime soon, and I don't exercise, my love handles are only going to get bigger.

I also have a bad knee, bad posture, fingers like ET, and a large head. I'm not concerned with any of these things besides my knee, however.

i'm slightly skewed, got bad skin, my eyes don't work. besides that, i'm pretty proud of my body. i'm pretty lean, at least...

cant grow a beard + skinny and short = looking like a little boy.

The opposite of this.

18 and shaving every 2/3 days (no Taliban though).