new forum suggestion...supernewbs!

startmeup

what i see way too much are uninformed "gangstas" coming in and getting the shit flamed out of them because they dont know the basics of superfuture; i.e. decorum, etiquette, horrible eurotrash brands and what not to bring up (ive made this mistake plenty of times) search button. That way, we can post all the stickied things from supershopping, superdenim, and put them all in one forum and say "read this carefully before submitting questions, when you think you're ready, start posting." also, please dont flame me, a relative newb for posting this here, because i know its gonnna get moved, but i knew no other appropriate place, and in supertrash no one would notice.

Guest Airjamie

Logic suggests that, if they fuck up and post the wrong shit when we have it stickied, then re-stickying it wont do any good. Dipshits are Dipshits. They will fuck up no matter what.

worth a shot. any body wanna add anything?

1. dont post about eurotrash jeans like true religion, 7, etc. or you will be flamed. unless your a girl. then we'll just ask for pics of you without the jeans on.

2. we hate bape. hate it. we dont give a fuck if the designs nice. hell, we dont care if you write a book to us about why bape is cool. we will never like it. why? i dont know. i dont write the rules. i just write them.

3. use the search button. i repeat, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. if you ask a question asked everyday by newbs such as yourself, you will be flamed.

4. NO FUCKING SPAM. if you spot spam, then by all means, flame. you may find the practice useful. this kind of spam is good though.

spamanm.gif

5. englandmj7 is a george bush groupie. and hell cut your head of if you own a clothing line (rouge status, alife, mttm, whatever). he has a way with words.

6. minya's an oppresive dictator. and england loves him for that. dont fuck with minya. you will be flamed.

7. dont complain about how superfutere used to be. we will politely remind you that your only a newb. and you will be flamed.

8. dont use food to describe your jeans. you will not just be flamed. you will die.

9. dont be hurt by what we say. i hate making 12 year olds cry. my typing should not hurt you at all.

10. flame wars are cool.

11. come for jeans, stay for trash.

12. never state your irish if youre an american with irish blood. england will put you in your place.

Uh what does flame mean? And I think someone should say, "Newbie" again.

nah, I don't think a new forum is in order, but I will be putting together some sort of new "rules and regulations" type bizness now that we have the new forum software in order, with friendly suggestions and relevant information for those new to the forum.

1. dont post about eurotrash jeans like true religion, 7, etc. or you will be flamed. unless your a girl. then we'll just ask for pics of you without the jeans on.

:cool:

(This is fucked up....10 words?)

worth a shot. any body wanna add anything?

2. we hate bape. hate it. we dont give a fuck if the designs nice. hell, we dont care if you write a book to us about why bape is cool. we will never like it. why? i dont know. i dont write the rules. i just write them.

3. use the search button. i repeat, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. if you ask a question asked everyday by newbs such as yourself, you will be flamed.

4. NO FUCKING SPAM. if you spot spam, then by all means, flame. you may find the practice useful. this kind of spam is good though.

spamanm.gif

5. englandmj7 is a george bush groupie. and hell cut your head of if you own a clothing line (rouge status, alife, mttm, whatever). he has a way with words.

6. minya's an oppresive dictator. and england loves him for that. dont fuck with minya. you will be flamed.

7. dont complain about how superfutere used to be. we will politely remind you that your only a newb. and you will be flamed.

8. dont use food to describe your jeans. you will not just be flamed. you will die.

Jeans stay on, sorry red, but they have to. If you ever get the vibe to be a stalker, you can track me down.

That kind of spam is awful. I hate ham, especially canned. Only good spam is putting a fire cracker in it and seeing if it will blow up.

You forgot how hott England is.

And lastly: But what if I spilt mustard on my AW's, they would have to be MUSTARDY jeans, they would HAVE to be.

I see; thanks Red, it is great to feel loved.

You forgot how hott England is.

Hot as in hot-headed, like I am an asshole who always has something shitty to say? Or hot like if I come to Texas we can hop on the good foot and do the bad thing? If the latter is correct, you are not so bad yourself.....grr

:cool: :eek:

I started a petition for a supernewb separate forum, and got some mixed angles, but i think minya said we should sticky one large thread, so...fools rush in, and get taught by superjunkies!

i think having a seperate forum beats the purpose of getting a rookie hazing like we all did from the veterans that came before us. definately good for learning the hard way and it destroys the ego factor. case in point "mint brah dude" from laguna beach., or o.c or where ever that fruit cake is from.