dream interpreter.

red

ok. log your dreams and ill interpret them.

well heres a dream i had:

the farthest i can remember is im explaining democracy to a girl in the lunch room. next thing you know, im explaining it to a guy (its a dream after all). then i get in a fight with another guy. the next scene begins in a huge marble room. its more like a house with no rooms. gigantic, but you can see an open window up high near the ceiling. thew wind is blowing the curtains in. for some reason, it feels like ive seen this window before, and it fills me with a feeling of hope. back on the ground, you can see my girlfriend. people in colonial-america attire come in and start dancing in-synch like its a fucking musical. you can hear random handclaps. unnatural hand claps. like theyre programmed by a computer. suddenly, a black casket appears in the middle of the gigantic room. i appearantly died in the fight. my girl opens it up and pulls out an empty black leather jacket. finally, my dream ends with a sudden picture of a short, fat, stubby man in a black suit and black top hat. his face is painted like a clowns. he utters beelzebub.

my interpretation: i will lead a successful life.

fuck you guys. i quit.

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held

It pays my way, and it corrodes my soul

I want to leave, you will not miss me

I want to go down in musical history

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, I'm a sickening wreck

I've got the 21st century breathing down my neck

I must move fast, you understand me

I want to go down in celluloid history, Mr. Shankly

Fame, Fame, fatal Fame

It can play hideous tricks on the brain

But still I'd rather be Famous

Than righteous or holy, any day

Any day, any day

But sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled

Making Christmas cards with the mentally ill

I want to live and I want to Love

I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've held

It pays my way and it corrodes my soul

Oh, I didn't realise that you wrote poetry

I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry, Mr. Shankly

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask

You are a flatulent pain in the arse

I do not mean to be so rude

Still, I must speak frankly, Mr. Shankly

Oh, give us your money !

i have a reaccuring dream where my teeth fall out/ need to be pulled out.

its not a pleasant dream and the variations are :

-my teeth rot and fall out

-my teeth rot so need to be pulled out

-they fall out after an accident

-worst of all some random dentist/madman off the street yanks them out

what does it all mean?

(actually thats a good signature, i think ill kepp it)

hey! finally something i am good at:p

the falling out of your teeth could mean that you have fear of losing your pride or losing something important (you know what just think about it for a sec) this type of dream is dreamt alot by different people.

to red:did you really remember that dream that well? is it exactly what happened? if so; you might think you know things and you know that people disagree. you know you will be confronted / fear confrontation because of the assumed outcome (you die)

all in all weird dream and i think you can think of what caused this dream to happen if you think well enough.

hey! finally something i am good at:p

the falling out of your teeth could mean that you have fear of losing your pride or losing something important (you know what just think about it for a sec) this type of dream is dreamt alot by different people.

to red:did you really remember that dream that well? is it exactly what happened? if so; you might think you know things and you know that people disagree. you know you will be confronted / fear confrontation because of the assumed outcome (you die)

all in all weird dream and i think you can think of what caused this dream to happen if you think well enough.

yes. exactly like that. i love it when dreams seem so real, and the line between reality and imagination is blurred. but your pretty good keska. your hired.

anyways, one of the wierdest ones ive had is wierd because its the most ive ever experienced de ja vu.

ok. so here it goes from as far back as i can remember:

so it starts in a mall, and im joined by my uncle and cousin. we are just exiting the mall as a huge gun fight begins outside. i start running towards a fenced in government building, while my uncle and cousin escape towards the parking lot. the two gangs who were originally fighting have now been merged into just one group, and about 10 of them run after me. i jump over the barbed wire fence and head for the building. assuming ill be safe, i jump on the roof and hide there. i notice on the outer edges of the roof, the ceiling juts directly upward all around about 6 inches in an L shape, like the roof is a huge square pietry (spelling?) dish. i figure, ill be safe under hiding under the edges, because the steep angle that the bullets are shot mean that the bullets wont reach me. but as the gang members go farther out, the angle of the bulletsgets less and less steep. eventually, i get sprayed with bullets. funny thing is, im happy when i die. further more, this is the only time i remember dying in a dream.

the really wierd part: the next day, im at a friends party playing war with the kids. i end up hiding on a roof thats strangly like the one in my dream, and i have little kids sling-shotting rocks at me. strange.

• 2 weeks later...

two nights ago, i dreamt that i bought a pair of dior leather pants-----horror ensues.

last night, i dreamt that i bought a pair of $800 sugar canes and a pack of SC detergent and mailed them to my mother's home (on the other side of the US); the detergent opened in transit and ruined the jeans... eww... that is sounding rather oedipal.

• 1 month later...
last night i dreamt that my wife was very excited about the honeycombs on my RRDS----and i was sooooo happy. but then i woke up sad.
Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it.

• 6 months later...

Ok, red I have a few old ones.

1. (this one is bright and happy) Me and my friends are orange ninjas, all the adults are blue ninjas, we kick their asses.

2. (this ones looks like a batman cartoon, dark moody, kinda watercolory) I am on a golden airplane and for no reason I start fighting a bald woman in an overcoat, ending with me chucking her off the wing. How'd I get onto the wing? no idea.

3. (this one's in timelapse) im in a dark room on a rafter on the ceiling, There's a big clock in the room, and every once in awhile people come in and touch it, I kill them.

one time, and i think the large dose of lsd i took had something to do with it, i dreamt/saw the evolution of humans from single strands of viral dna to human... and all the different phases in between. it was a continuious fast morphing... i think it took maybe 20 minutes.... then i saw what i can only describe as the face of god(tho not face like one bit... more like the crude representation of the oneness of everything that my feeble brain can come up with)... but it was like a television screen with one pixel showing white noise.... incomplete, almost maliciously...

and once when i was on nicotine patches, i dremt that i was fucking this darkskinned asian chick, but her pussy was an orchid. busted off in my sleep... next to my wife in bed... told her it was the best sex i ever had.

i once got shot in a parking garage while running from unknow people... i died, then when i took y las breath, and my heart stopped, and i knew i was dead, i got up and walked away.

probably the strangest things of this sort happened when i was in highschool. about 3 or 4 times, as i was laying in bed half asleep, i would suddenly be unable to move or make a sound. i would hear a voice of what i imagined a malicious spirit telling me to give myself over to it. i would try to screa and get out of bed but i couldnt do anything.