beautiful_FrEaK

Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

I just send out a final mail regarding your sizes and your commitment! I hope it reached you and I will hear back from everybody.

The guys that are pretty certain they contacted me often enough the last days/weeks (you know how you are) don't really need to answer my mail, if you have something better to do :D

I still didn't receive the mail, but i did got Nicholas Hollows one.

Did send one back but don't know if it arrived

Strange...but I already got a big amount of mails so at least the mails left my account :D

And you can still PM me here. The mail was mainly for the guys that haven't been active in this thread for weeks.

edit: Matthijs, got your mail!

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

currently there are 2 spots free as scasi und gnob bailed out so far. still waiting for a lot of replys

Man...contestants dropping out like flies.

deadendpro (hopefully) replaced by viv1984viv

daynym ???

scoki replaced by hopesgone

out: deadendpro, leyori, scoki, daynym

in: moykky, hopesgone, gnob, viv1984viv

I dropped out when i didn't have immediate funds, was replaced, twice, and now as i am reading through what i had missed of this thread, i see that i am re-re-replacing the two who were supposed to be in my spot. hmm.. coincidence..or fate?

^welcome back!

I don't blame anyone for dropping out considering how long this contest is in the making. But the more respect I have for anybody who stayed by his/her word from the beginning!

I spoke to Daniel about how this contest will run and once I got a confirmation I will tell you some secrets why this contest is going to be awesome! :)

You heard back from me, yet I've been absent here for a while. Reason is, that imo SuFu hasn't improved since the 5.0 update,in both behaviour and handling, but maybe we can make a change. Anyway, although I am wearing some other stuff and won't give completely up on that, I will add a 34 unhemmed pair to my rotation and hope for a nice contest with many regular updates.

so I haven't heard back from aho, moykky, ron2331 and clochard.

Who wants in?

Please PM me with your size, pre-soak inseam length, contest tee size and email address.

I have 1 or 2 on my back-up list at the moment. If I get 2 more all the above mentioned guys will be replaced.

I am looking very much forward to this,too.

I wanted in, but I'm 5 months in with a pair of S710XX 19oz... I'm about to put those on hold for a Elephant 2 N&F jean. My friend has a pair so I gotta try and 1up him...

Daniel returned from Japan last week. Will call him probably next week, maybe I will learn any news then.

I decided I keep all 30 pairs for me and do a contest with myself...I already know the winner!

pretty simple. they stitch the arcuate with a thick thread on the inside of the back pocket

samurai_celluloid_sozai_button_specialsiyou_net.jpg

what model is this? still available?

This was a collab between Samurai and the store Celluloid, celebrating Celluloid's 25th anniversary. That was 3 years ago and all pairs are sold out.