Levi's 501 Shrink to Fit (STF)

SLEEZY

Guest DCDenim

heh, that is not me, it's a guy from mynudies.. I like his fit too, that is why I posted it :)

So I guess sizing down = megafast blowouts.

Thanks for the heads up jyoni

heh, that is not me, it's a guy from mynudies.. I like his fit too, that is why I posted it :)

So I guess sizing down = megafast blowouts.

Thanks for the heads up jyoni

No big deal, it seems like some of the nicer stfs in the galleries/threads have blowouts. Did you join the contest under another name? Might compel you to fix it quickly when it happens.

Hey! First post, I bought my levi stfs true to size in waist (which isn't an issue) but I bought them true to inseam too. 32 x 30. I've noticed that 30 is just a bit over (it's almost perfect though). Anyway, i know that the inseam shrinks a LOT. Will I be in trouble? I haven't washed them yet and I bought them online.

Guest DCDenim

yes, the inseam will shrink dramatically, the waist, not so much. Plus you may want to upsize the inseam for stacking an extra "1. So you should have gotten a 34" inseam if you are a 30".

Guest DCDenim

yeah just like you can wet stretch a waist band. But I don't think you can get back all 3". You can get some back with a wet stretch.

It's a lot easier to buy a larger inseam if possible and sell/return these..

pretty good fit meng. is that the ones i'd find in like macys or sears, or is this 47' new style?

these are the sears/macy's/cheapo ones.

I heard a rumor that all STF's were being cut based on the '47 fit now, but who knows. Bought em on the bay, not sure where the seller got them from.

Hey guys, i have a bit of a knee bulge from my post soak (possibly because i was sitting a long time when they dried out on me). I'm thinking of getting the knee very wet and letting them sit under a book or something over night to flatten and possibly shrink them. good/bad? suggestions?

so I got my first pair of stfs, they were true to size in every sense of the word so it was 32x30. against my better judgement (there was no exchange policy), I hot soaked them for about 20 minutes and then wore 'em while I washed the hot tub. let them hang dry when I went out for dinner, and when I came back, I hung them outside of my window for the night since it was pretty windy and kinda dry.

they were uncomfortable in the morning but fit great in the seat/thighs/calves. they did shrink a bit in the inseam...not too much, but i look kind of funny walking with them cause they're so stiff so it looks like a pair of highwaters, but that should go away like with my 514s.

creases are forming!

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, apologies in advance if so.

At the levi's store last weekend I saw some STF non-selvage 501s that were made with grey denim. They felt heavier than the normal 501 non-selvage material, but that's just based on my perception...

DCDenim, dont waste your time, those green STFs are sub $200 jeans. Its priced WELL below your means and they're meant for peasants such as I, not fine, refined men of gentlemanly stature such as yourself. You should look into Sorahiko's

Guest DCDenim

someone from my ignore list just posted

dare I open it?

ops, another troll post, what a surprise.

btw, don't you have more important things to do, like, sell hollister shirts on ebay mr. 'fenix_from_the_flames?'