Denim Photo Gallery

prufrock

first, the new forum looks AWESOME. nice and clean.

but to my main point, we should start a denim photo gallery. just photos. i know there are a lot of threads with apc, nudie, lvc, repo pictures but it would be awesome just to have a gallery. or we should have a system like mynudies.com where there is a thumbnail gallery then you get a reg size picture where you can comment. i was skimming the apc/nudie gallery and it would just be cool to have just pictures and not have to look past all the posts. just a thought.

-later days.

I've been thinking the same for some time. I have 1,800+ pics of denim which I collected here over time, and I could upload them. It would be nice if there was a "photo gallery" where everyone could upload pics, organized by brand name. This way, it could be accessed by everyone and would be always growing.

i'm going to add an e-props to this idea. maybe even allow a few members to be caretaker of the thread, so that we can have 1 post for each model/brand, and new photos added can be simply edited into the existing posts (under the relevant title).

don't let the idea die out!

I think that a thread would be to hard to browse through. I suggest making a database of all the pictures with text and maybe even measurments associated. I could make forms for people to upload their pictures and info. I would be easy to search for what you're looking for based on certain criterias (months worn, brand, size, poster, etc). If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind making all that.

I think that a thread would be to hard to browse through. I suggest making a database of all the pictures with text and maybe even measurments associated. I could make forms for people to upload their pictures and info. I would be easy to search for what you're looking for based on certain criterias (months worn, brand, size, poster, etc). If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind making all that.

super awesome. i'm all for it.

cool! I was planning to make an online diary/report of some of my jeans and my incoming d'artisan wallet. Would be a lot better to have a collection here at the source :)