Samurai S5000 owners

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time i was in BiG, i tried on a pair of s5000bks in a size 30 while i normally am between 31-32. They fit fine. I could still button them up and they were a bit snug, but not super tight. After a soak i know they'd shrink to tag which is about 1.5 inches from the presoak i think. Personally, i would've gone with the 30s which would be an inch and a half from my waist size(because i'm in between 31-32). They'll stretch too. I think you're safe to size down 2 IF you want. They'd be really tight after you soak them until they stretch out a tiny bit, but you probably could make it work. Sizing down 1 certainly won't kill you, and getting true to waist won't look ugly and baggy so you can't lose.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I just got a pair of s5000bk in the mail from 2nd. They are a little snug presoak, but I think they should be ok if let them dry on me. So now my question...

It happens to be raining today so should I just put em on and go for it or should I do a proper soak? I need opinions in the next half hour lol.

And guess what 2nd gave me: A 2nd mouse pad! Thats so awesome because I needed one!

Ok guys I just got a pair of s5000bk in the mail from 2nd. They are a little snug presoak, but I think they should be ok if let them dry on me. So now my question...

It happens to be raining today so should I just put em on and go for it or should I do a proper soak? I need opinions in the next half hour lol.

And guess what 2nd gave me: A 2nd mouse pad! Thats so awesome because I needed one!

water is water. unless you want to control the temperature, then go for the tub soak. the hotter the soak the more the shrinkage.

Hahaha.. do they still make those? I thought mouse pads became obsolete with the introduction of the laser mouse. Or is your desk made of glass?

By the way - I would go for a proper soak.

Hahaha.. do they still make those? I thought mouse pads became obsolete with the introduction of the laser mouse. Or is your desk made of glass?

I get annoyed by the sound of plastic against my desk, lol. Im gonna do a regular soak for sure

EDIT: my desk is also white, which seems to make my laser mouse not work

If my waist measures 34 inches and I wear a size 33 in SC 47 and Flathead 3003 and a size 32 in Nudie RRDS, what size should I get in the S5000vx? I am looking for a fit similar to my SC 47.

I say 33 for what you're looking for but personally I would get the 32 cause I like them a little bit slim.