which city has the best looking girls?

conqueror

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a sleeper town/mini-city up north called Duluth, MN. Droves of cute white girls, disproportionate like you wouldn't believe. Japanese people also have an affinity for that place. You have to keep your eyes open but there are some drop-dead haafus up there.

Boulder, Colorado. The most attractive people ever ! It's kind of shocking when you first set foot to see how gorgeous, healthy-fit, natural, granola, and glowing-skin the women and men are. I spent 2 years there, been to NYC, LA, San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Hawaii, Boston, Chicago, Paris, London, India, Sri Lanka (OK, I'm no world traveler)...still feel the same way. Boulder simply attracts super health-conscious people like crazy, and that's why you find a plethora of "the triathlete look" there. But, as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• 1 month later...
medellin and cartagena, colombia

if u like latinas

^omgyes, cartagena got the fit&tanned girls ballin' on that drug money. medellin with the sexy&independent type

+ just like in Rio, they walk thru life in a 2 piece half the year.

yup, i like latinas

Some of them hassids have some smoking ass wives. I walking my dog one day, and met a couple who wanted to say hi to my dog, dude looked like Ron Jeremy, wife looked like prime Linda Evangelista. I remember it like it was yesterday cus hassids dont usually stop to say hi to my dog. I heard its all arranged marriages.