Sufu introvert threak

snahfu

I am an introvert who works in an open office environment surrounded by loud extroverts. It's draining just to sit next to them. After spending 9-10 hours in close proximity, the last thing I want to do is spend another couple hours with them sitting at some cheesy bar eating nasty pub food and listening to them gossip about each other. I hate drinking too - at best I can't concentrate on anything afterwards and I sleep poorly; at worst I end up throwing up and feeling horrible the next day. Going out with my coworkers literally feels like extra work to me.

Where are the introvert users at?? holler

go back to superdenim.

@imafuckingpeasant bitch.

whatever join dates have to do with anything... oh wait prolly as much as rep is important to you superdenim retards

you and cheapmfr love rep dont you? bff4l you and him? damn peasant.

go back to superdenim.

whatever join dates have to do with anything... oh wait prolly as much as rep is important to you superdenim retards

calm down, the point is that 'threak' is a superfuture inside meme that dates before your registration. when you pointed out that the OP made a typo, you're wrong -- it's an intentional 'mistake' that nods to the superpast.

why are you so mad? dang.

edit: lol, my location is ANOTHER superfuture joke that you wouldn't get because it's a quote from someone who has been banned for two years now. moreover, i don't even talk to cheep, and I don't wear denim. jumping to conclusions~~~

go back to superdenim.

yo I thought dus who smoke weed all day were sposed to be all chill and shit? what happen man? no weedies for you today :(

brane, ive been fully aware its a typo. ppl like yourself are real quick to point out shit. and cool sufu inside joke, do u use it in RL and then noone understands and u cry and /wrist, etc?

but hey man cool join date, sell your account for money bro. ya bro.

stop researching me you pedo fuck +rep

"Stop researching me, you pedo! fuck +rep!!"

or

"Stop researching me, you pedo fuck. +rep!!"

OR

"Stop researching. Me, you. Pedo fuck. +rep!"