new visvims

Westbrook

Definately very hit or miss. Some of their shit is just so spot-on (polkes, mjts, serras, 7holes), and some is so fucking hideous (FBTs, canoes, shamans). I can't understand what their designers are going after sometimes. Overall, one of my favorite makes, though.

• 3 months later...

Couple of new Visvims:

Nam Jun Jungle Boots:

2s681nq.jpg

4ctlk0i.jpg

Polke No. 5's:

47l3csp.jpg

Any of you chumps seen/know of when the Jungle Boots are coming out? I need some Visvim boots but the Serras were just way too chunky......I already have the duck boots as well. These are fucking sick though.

Already emailed 2000db about checking FIL/Chapterworld for the Jungle boots.

*keeping fingers crossed*

Another colorway, although I am not a huge fan:

20061005_128036.jpg

They are going to come out in the color above, khaki, black, and olive green.

i am under the impression that they've replaced the blue/olive colorway with that black/olive.

^^ Do you have any other info. on them?

Those do look good.....except the laces. Did you put SB laces in them? Or did they come with those?

i dont have any further info, but i do have the pics for the rest of the line :D

those are the original laces. from my experience, visvim boots cost less in the states than in jp, the 7 hole moc toe was 338 at union, and iirc, the skynyrd was like 198 at st alfred, and the best thing is they dont get to sell out that quick here, so sometimes i can pick them up for 30% off.. or more... :)