Visvim F/W 11.12

It wouldn’t be mastermind JAPAN if the famous skull motif wasn’t liberally applied, with stitched, printed, metal, Swarovski crystal and acrylic versions used throughout the run. On the horizon are two more shoe collaborations with fellow Japanese brand visvim. This time around, a special version of the 7 HOLE ’73-FOLK boot will release alongside a new espadrille model.

hmmmm, i need some clear pics of these

the trade beads one is the one on the right apparently, the others are called African indigo fabric

@ akuma : does the sanjuro kimono come in beige color ?

The right one is "VINTAGE SQUASH" and all the others are "TRADE BEADS NECKLACE". For the "AFRICAN INDIGO FABRIC", you can see http://www.2nd-blog-cafe.jp/2ndphotojournal/2011/11/visvim-vintage.html

The Sanjuro Kimono will come in black and navy colors. The one which employee and HN wore is "SOCIAL SCULPTURE LHAMO SHIRT (LUXIC)"

Well, I do have 2 questions.

1. Where is your information from?

2. At the Paris show room they have that brown kimono hanging above the blue one.

It seems weird that now one of the most talked about and photographed pieces of the season isn't being made anymore?

I'm hoping if they're doing brown dyed SS denim for the shirts that they'll do some jeans in it as well.

Edited by akuma no uta

The Sanjuro Kimono will come in black and navy colors. The one which employee and HN wore is "SOCIAL SCULPTURE LHAMO SHIRT (LUXIC)"

that's what I thought : sanjuro has shorter sleeves and longer body and fabric also seems lighter. This one hsould be even more expensive

DSC_0192-thumb-360x640.jpg

So I've never bought any visvim, but theres a thing or two i'd like to have. i live in a god forsaken place where no visvimz cant be bought in store tho, so I have to do it online. .jp sites scare me and so does eBay. you know all the sites who stock visvim have this disclaimer on their items:

Visvim is not available to buy online. If you would like any information, or if you would like to place an order yada yada yada...

or something of the likes. does this tend to mean i can order something through e-mail? or does it mean over the counter only?

thanks.