Kreayshawn

dovo

When we spoke with Kreayshawn last Friday, she was at blink-182 drummer Travis Barker's studio waiting for Snoop Dogg to show up so they could chat. World, welcome Kreayshawn.

damn, all in less than a week. The internet is serious business

I wasn't sure if this was tolerable until I read the GQ interview.

Now I can back it. Not totally my vibe, but good for her. Get money.

damn, all in less than a week. The internet is serious business

well, sort of. she's been putting in work for quite awhile. She had a fanbase before this song (bumpin bumpin is about when i heard about her and she had a twitter following and shit).

OF was putting in work for quite a while before they blew up too, but yeah hers was way faster. Mad non-internet-music-listening friends of mine are talking about her, even more than OF.

Predictions:

- She will become more popular

- She will play Coachella next year

- She will do some sort of collab with some sort of unimportant streetwear brand

- Her marketing team will figure out a way to hide that she possess no actual talent

- Some dumb famous music artist will have her featured on a song because their prospective career is failing

- She will most likely get punched or have a bottle thrown at her

- The Urban Outfitters where she worked will have hired a new sales person

- After her 15 minutes of fame run out she will probably enter a rehab or have an intervention where she will re-emerge as her true-self “Lindsey Anderson” and get hired as a notary stamper

http://readplatform.com/kreayshawn-dissected/

I <3 but wtf LOL. Holy shit is right. We need to come up with a rap group and talk about KAGs and CWGs and stompin in our beat DB's arms crossed like we on that termitezee steeze.

lol what

lately, http://www.southernhospitality.co.uk/blog/?p=13796

obviously she's not a cute little white girl nor does she give me boners, but if we're talking music

edit: Nicki Minaj does give me boners and she's also better at rapping than kreay kreay

edit: also can us internet folk stop questioning people's realness.

just my opinion .... Dont like Niki too much . Bahamadia and Jean Grae are the best female MC's but the beat alone on Kreashawns Gucci Guccie crushes

Edit- Just heard this song on Power 106

lol what

lately, http://www.southernhospitality.co.uk/blog/?p=13796

obviously she's not a cute little white girl nor does she give me boners, but if we're talking music

edit: Nicki Minaj does give me boners and she's also better at rapping than kreay kreay

edit: also can us internet folk stop questioning people's realness.

just my opinion .... Dont like Niki too much . Bahamadia and Jean Grae are the best female MC's but the beat alone on Kreashawns Gucci Guccie crushes

Edit- Just heard this song on Power 106