Kreayshawn

dovo

LOL

Picture_3.png

KREAYSHAWN_YOUNG_HAWAII_SLIM_DJ_WOOGIE_YOUNG_LI-front-large.jpg

SPICE_GIRLS_Spice_Girl_Purp_-_Spice_Girls_Chopped-front-large.jpg

less krayshunz moar basedqueens

tumblr_llevm6ZROz1qa4rpfo1_500.png

kreayshawn kinda looks like a hood lady gaga with that earring nosering chain thing. based gaga.

someone shoop her face over those preme gaga posters lol

kreayshawn is the best thing to happen to rap since tyler the creator

gucci gucci for song of the year

the wobble + 90's gangsta rap lead melody is win in my book

just gonna go ahead and quote this for posterity so a year down the road when this shit ain't cool anymore you can't go back and snake edit.

she got a website:

http://cargocollective.com/kreayshawn

life story of KREAYSHAWN (no basedqueen tho :()

"I didn't graduate high school. Matter a fact I dont think I really graduated middle school.. I am a film school drop out. Im a piece of shit but, I am raw talent. Nothing but, unfiltered pain and torture I received as a child in the cold world. Nothing's nice about my style. I just got shit to do. Art is my means to my hustle. I just wanna share everything with everyone.

Whatever. Let's talk about this music. I was born into a musical household. My mom was in a girl punk-surf fusion band called 'The Trash Women' they toured all over Europe & Japan my whole life. At the age of 5 I wrote and performed my own song 'Boys are Toys' with them. When I was around 9yrs old I had a step dad who was a rapper/DJ. That's when all hell broke loose. Using ACID (a music program) on our old school PC computer me and my best friend from the neighborhood would make full mixtapes at the age of 10 writing and making own beats. Nothing has ever stopped. I just recently been sharing my music and little did I know. You muthafuckas as crazy as me.

A huge passion of mines and my main interest for the past 2 years has been film. Receiving a full scholarship to Berkley Film School. I've been in love with directing and editing. I picked up a simple point and shoot camera and would make videos of my friends to my favorite songs. Once one of my videos was recognized by Diplo and put on the maddecent blog. It inspired me to try and invest into a bigger and better camera.. I hope to go into more school learning graphic designer and what not."

yo she real hip hop (10)