Age and favourite Denim brand

Raw Selvedge

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22. Imperial Dukes.

I have been wearing the imperials 6-7 days a week now and I must say I love the fit on them. APC and Dior come in pretty close but mostly just for the fit. I like the taper on the APCs but they are a little more anti fit (after stretching) now and the Diors have that stack look that is great, also the color on the Diors is really nice.

To me, the fit and fabric is huge when buying denim. Especially if I am going to throw down $200+ for denim.

....Can't wait to get the PBJ blacks. I have a feeling I will be rocking those a few times a week.

19..as far as favorites go I don't really have any yet since I'm still on my APC's but I like Sugarcane's for more repro type stuff and SDA for more of a mix between the modern/repro fit.And what kind of denim lover would I be if I didn't appreciate Levis.

DJ_Flame, didn't you just say you're 22 on the last page, several months ago? Tel me where to get this anti-aging formula, I could use it...

me: 24 years old, going on 25 this month. :( I like the cut of my Diors, still kinda like APC but they're a bit boring, and wish I could pull off Japanese repros but my Asian chicken legs won't allow them, so I stay with the Euro stuff. Minimalist Euro raw stuff for me, I'm feeling Kitsune raws lately and feel like getting a pair.

Guest jeffvyain

this thread would be a lot more informative if you were required to say which jeans were your favorite and what jeans have you actually handled.

i'm 22. i've handled APC, Denime, and Samurai, and by far my favorite of the 3 are samurai jeans. Between the beautiful coloring, incredible irregularity, and next to perfect attention to detail on both the s5000vx and the s0500xx, i find samurai to trump both denim and apc with flying colors. I was a really big fan of Denime's denim, but the hardware and stitching just didn't quite compare to the sams. and of course, apc is in a whole different league. the denim certainly isn't even close to as good, the dying isn't comparable, and the stiching certainly isn't either, but I am fond of the cut. I just don't quite feel as good in them though.

28. was a big lvc fan - 'specially '37s & '33s. now i'd say my current favourites are piggy 103s (which i've worn six days out of the week for the last five months) and the dukes and sammy exports that stare at me from the wardrobe each day.

oh, i'll add my biggest disappointment too - sorahikos. the cut just doesn't work for me after being groomed onto slimmer superjeans.

handled, fondled, caressed, maybe even spooged on

Iron Heart

Samurai

Sugar Cane

Nudie

Warehouse

Atelier LaDurance

The only pair I don't really care for are the ALD Classic Dungarees, but they were on sale so no biggie. If I weren't in the contest, my jean of choice would be Warehouse.

I'd still like to look at 45rpm and Kicking Mule.

• 1 year later...