Supermusic: Soundtrack To Your Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fade to Black

B000J103X4.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V38595455_.jpg

still bumpin the fuck out of this...i'm lovin this a lot more than Documentary, looks like Game made an even better album than he would have if he were still under Dre's wing, ironically. Every time i bump this i got a different favorite song...right now i'm lovin "Too Much" and the Jamie Foxx song. The outro is still the best though, best Just Blaze shit in a while.

Fucking YES.

I was hoping they'd make a tiny little step towards reclaiming their sheer awesomeness after the mediocrety of the self-titled disc, and they fucking

blew me away. God bless the Deftones.

Thought the self titled album was good myself, it was a bit of a recoil against what they did with White Pony... then SNW went even further in the other direction, was awesome and Deftones fans went home happy. Best since Around The Fur if you ask me.

B00004SCYA.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1116131322_.jpg

had a lot lot lot of work to do around the house today.

it'd been awhile, so i put on american don

amdon.jpg

then said, "fuck it" and listened to the bulk of the remaining catalog in reverse order:

burns.jpg

then

dc2.jpg

not a big fan of for respect and i have to go play soccer now anyway, but man was that a pleasant way to spend the afternoon...

"SLOWLY I FEEL! THE AAAAGONY!"

Fuuuuck I love that one.

Anyway.

3787.gif

i was listening to this last night.

release... classic 7". i had never heard of them until about '99 when i bought this giant lot of records off ebay. it was about 200 LPs/7"s... almost all late 80s/early 90s striaght edge, oi core and roadracer shit. best purchase ever at $115.

had a lot lot lot of work to do around the house today.

it'd been awhile, so i put on american don

amdon.jpg

not a big fan of for respect and i have to go play soccer now anyway, but man was that a pleasant way to spend the afternoon...

American Don was their best IMO, it was so dynamic...

me personally have been hooked on this for the past 2 weeks

http://www.engel-cox.org/images/Covers/sTalkingStop.jpg