Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

My r400H...Thanks to TSS & Rcloud..for give me this opurtunity to own this awesome jeans. by looking at feel the texture of this r400h make me stoned. :P

Photo12481.jpgPhoto12491.jpgPhoto12621.jpgPhoto12641.jpg

small selvedge

Photo12661.jpg

Nice appearence

Photo12681.jpg

twisted yarn culprit

Photo12561.jpgPhoto12671.jpg

My r400H...Thanks to TSS & Rcloud..for give me this opurtunity to own this awesome jeans. by looking at feel the texture of this r400h make me stoned. :P

Photo12481.jpgPhoto12491.jpgPhoto12621.jpgPhoto12641.jpg

small selvedge

Photo12661.jpg

Nice appearence

Photo12681.jpg

twisted yarn culprit

Photo12561.jpgPhoto12671.jpg

Looks so slubby.

How much was it? Somehow the Tuckshop site isn't loading for me.

Thanks guys B) ....yeah this jeans are slubby like some model in PBJ & Samurai.But i never seen this kind of fabrics so far..its so beautiful and unique. Some of the cannabis fiber poking trough some is brown and white .

TSS & RC give this oppurtunity to be the first to own this gem for incoming comps.Thanks again :D

Price is more higher than r400..but its still god damm cheaper than other big Japs brand.

Cool! Any comments/thoughts on the upcoming collection?
Well, as you can see from the previous page of spidereye's post, there are new ideas on Red Cloud standard cuts of jeans.And there is also a new product range out this Spring. As to what/how exactly, we can't divulge so much yet. But it will be on this thread first thing once we got the go ahead.As always, fine craftsmanship and good quality materials. Nothing changes on the basic setup for Red Cloud, everything are to be strictly reviewed by Mr. Raymon himself before releasing.
@TuckshopSSDo you have a date for R400 re-stocks? I'm looking for a size 30.
No exact date yet, but it should be before March.I will do a post once it's re-stock. Edited by TuckshopSS

Thanks guys B) ....yeah this jeans are slubby like some model in PBJ & Samurai.But i never seen this kind of fabrics so far..its so beautiful and unique. Some of the cannabis fiber poking trough some is brown and white .

TSS & RC give this oppurtunity to be the first to own this gem for incoming comps.Thanks again :D

Price is more higher than r400..but its still god damm cheaper than other big Japs brand.

@spidereye what's your waist selection for R400H and have you soaked them? I just wanna know the data pre & after first soak. Thx!

mine is 36...measured 37, front rise 12, back rise15, tigh 12.5,inseam37, leg opening 9, all in inch.

Haven't soak yet. My actual waist is 37. thigh 14....i need to slim down first for this gem.

mine is 36...measured 37, front rise 12, back rise15, tigh 12.5,inseam37, leg opening 9, all in inch.

Haven't soak yet. My actual waist is 37. thigh 14....i need to slim down first for this gem.

So you gonna stretch after first wash. I have ordered one in W30. Considering the low rise and slim fit, i am afraid the stretch process will be painful. The shrinkage will be 2 inches on waist.

So you gonna stretch after first wash. I have ordered one in W30. Considering the low rise and slim fit, i am afraid the stretch process will be painful. The shrinkage will be 2 inches on waist.

Really :o ...so this jeans shrink a lot ..vice versa for stretching i hope.

B_freak..i hope RC consider in classic straight cut for this r400/H . I really love the fabrics.

Edited by spidereye

Really :o ...so this jeans shrink a lot ..vice versa for stretching i hope.

B_freak..i hope RC consider other version for this r400/H, classic straight cut . I really love the fabrics.

scasi..that is so beautiful , This brand rocks.

Edited by spidereye

dem combs....

12,5" thighs on a size 36...you eon't find many guys that will wear them with a flattering cut.

do you mean the thighs are too tight or too big? and by 36, you mean tag size which is probably a 38 actual waist right? (r400 has the same tag/waist but r400s is vanity sized by 2 so im not sure what the r400h is)

Edited by TooAwesome

Nice...but at least you got an option for the size..meanwhile im stuck with 36.Does RC made this in W38.

Anyway what do you think about this jeans fabrics.

I don't think they made W38, maybe you can contact the store where you purchase R400H.

The mixture yarn of cotton and hemp is interesting, I used to wear mixture yarn of cotton and sugarcane fibre from SugarCane Co. The sense of touch is different. R400H is 17oz, and the fabric is Rough Rugged and Raw, it's not that comfortable specially for the slim cut. So I really need the courage to wear this jeans in the coming summer.