Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is these two places? Lileo and TNT?

theres a place in queens called groovy and they stock 35th also, but a little higher prices then most; 200CAD but they pretty much have every series (except the consirtirium.... whatever series) they stock the city series pretty soon too; like April

-don't hate, appreciate-

Whats up B E, how you doing bro, you gotta come check the Peppers, the cuff link it comes with is sick!!!

In regards to my last message it wasnt meant to be rude, just that all the info is in the entire thread.

Lileo is located in the Distillery, which is on Mill St. Off of Parliament.

M. U. F. C.

this thread has been slowing down....

anyone feeling the anniversary series? too bad they're foot locker releases... some of the styles are pretty nice for 'plain and simple' 030609.jpg

Edited by b e on Mar 15, 2005 at 11:54 AM

Edited by b e on Mar 15, 2005 at 11:54 AM

The fact that you are a part of Nomad and Gdft says a whole lot about yourself having to come on here to big yourself up or to put another operation down. Im hoping this isnt Zeb, because you used to have a lot more class than that.

M. U. F. C.

Quote: so you own lileo now? the fact youre trying to get people off the internet to go to your store to buy some cheap adidas shoes says alot

Who are you? Read the threads and you'll know what kind of person I J F is. I don't know if you're a fucking newbie or just made another account to bash but shut the fuck up.

speculation is/I heard that despite what the boxes say and the allocations, the cities and music series are limiuted to 200 pairs in Canada?(each shoe of course). I J F, did Lleio's stock reflect this at all?

and the Anniversaries are apparently limtied to 2000 pairs across canada(hard to believe even more). Anyone have the lilelihood ofthis being true?

Quote:
Quote: if you reached my store you should have said whats up

so you own lileo now? the fact youre trying to get people off the internet to go to your store to buy some cheap adidas shoes says alot

--- Original message by youreit on Mar 18, 2005 09:00 AM

yeah man, i 2nd that, just shut the fuck up youreit

glad to know that the Lileo and GDFT/Nomad camp can see eye to eye...too much negativity btwn shops in toronto over the years in my opinion...i think there's enough of a mkt for everyone to do their own thing...

just my thoughts....good looks to all retail spots getting over in the city...

Thanks boys appreciate that, High Contrast and B E, for those of you that know me you know what my intentions are, not to become a sneaker store!! Nor to carry anything Nomad is carrying. We happened to have an Adidas account and I hooked up the boys who wanted some kicks, they came they got what they want and they supported me. They are still loyal to Gdft and im sure they will be loyal to Nomad.

When dealing with a city with such a small selection of locations, this is bound to happen, however no love lost here, just something that is a part of the industry. So who ever he is, let him be and once again to those that defend and support me, cant express enough thanks!!!

Anyone who belongs to Gdft can ask their clientele who have stepped into Lileo, I have nothing but goodthings to say about Gdft. Infact my brother has dropped an abundance of cash at Goodfoot and ive never told him differently, sneakers arent my thing however denim is, and thats why Lileo is a spot I work at. So for whoever is hating, you now know where I stand, and as far as Nomad, I wish them nothing but the type of success they have had from Goodfoot.

M. U. F. C.