Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

For all of you interested, Lileo has received their Superstar 35s. They wont be on the floor until Feb 1st. If you contact me I can sell them to you without a problem. We currently have the Warhols, The Project Playground, and the Upper Playgrounds. There will be more to come and the Warhols are SICK. The Nike 180s also arrived, and the Adidas gold Torison`s are also impressive. Not too sure about price points, but there are full size runs and available if you are interested. Peace

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, thanks for the info I J F!

But for those Toronto heads unable to wait until the official Feb. 1st drop date for some SS35s, Da Zone (468 Queen St. W) have their allocation of the Expression series onsale a little early. They're stocking the Upper Playground, Captain Tsubasa, and Disney collabos, and hope to have the Lee Q's in soon. All priced at $149.99.

They'll hold your size if you phone them up (416 868 9663), so get on it quick! I copped a pair of the UPs and Tsubs on Friday night, and I have to say it's great to see Toronto finally getting up on the SS35s after missing out on the Consortiums and Dasslers. It's about time! icon_smile_big.gif

Here are some pics, although you really have to see these shoes in person!

Upper Playground:

UP1.jpg

UP2.jpg

UP3.jpg

UP4.jpg

UP7.jpg

Captain Tsubasa:

TSU1.jpg

TSU2.jpg

TSU4.jpg

TSU7.jpg

TSU8.jpg

Also, I J F, any word on whether Lileo is ordering the Half Shells Champions series for spring? Most Toronto spots seem to be ordering just the white/white colorway, whic has nothing on some of the Champions' colours, if you ask me!

AFFB7BL.jpg

Edited by actionhank on Jan 23, 2005 at 01:21 AM

Yah well a little later this evening I am going to attempt to post the price but I imagine they will be at roughly 150 more or less. The Warhols are really sick, I mean purple and yellow isnt really my thing, but these are definately an exception. But as I said also those gold Torisons too, which is a new release are insane. Peace

Quote:

actionhank, dont you guys have adidas originals store back there? cos i remember seeing a couple of halfshells in that colorway in the originals store in NY

--- Original message by hahnstch on Jan 23, 2005 04:36 AM

Unfortunately we don't have any Adidas Originals shops up here at all! We have retailers like Lileo, Groovy, Da Zone, Delphic and a few others who stock quite a few Adidas Originals products, but we don't have an actual Originals shop, so we definitely miss out sometimes.

Quote:

IJF...any news on when the Cities Series drops?

thanks.

--- Original message by MyMindSpray on Jan 23, 2005 10:41 AM

There seems to be a little bit of incosistency between shops. Da Zone are expecting them around the second week of February, while Groovy have told me as late as April.

Quote:

For all of you interested, Lileo has received their Superstar 35s. They wont be on the floor until Feb 1st. If you contact me I can sell them to you without a problem. We currently have the Warhols, The Project Playground, and the Upper Playgrounds. There will be more to come and the Warhols are SICK. The Nike 180s also arrived, and the Adidas gold Torison`s are also impressive. Not too sure about price points, but there are full size runs and available if you are interested. Peace

--- Original message by I J F on Jan 22, 2005 07:42 PM

will you ship to the us? how much is the shipping? I WANT THE WARHOLS... size 11

?

Just got back from Lileo. Met up with I_J_F and saw the adidas 35s (warhols, project playground, upper playground), very nice!

Also got hooked up with some safari AM90s @ 50% off. Thanks I_J_F!

"and we can find new ways of living make playing only logical harm"

Hey whats going on,

First off sr20det anytime bro, I have no problem hooking you up, and that Bape sweater was off the hook man, really sick!!! As far as prices go I believe they will go for roughly 159.99 so basically 160.00. I know I will admit Da Zone is cheaper and by all means go there if they have stock but I have no control over pricing. In terms of the city series, Adidas have yet to respond as to what we are getting and what else but I should have some answers this week hopefully.

Shipping to the States wont be a problem, we can do it through the store via credit card although bear in mind the duty costs, which will be the only downside. I can mail it as a gift through Canada Post if you like? I really am not feeling the Upper Playgrounds ( BBQ ) however looks like their entire shoe line for the upcoming seasons are pretty promising. Speak to you soon peace!!!

hey, you could send it as a gift through canada post, it will make me extra happier! to have a gift even though i have to pay for it hahahahahahaha... so you have the warhols, upperplayground or quinones size 11 in stock? if you want we can chat through aim ( W3lfar3Hustl3r)and figure something out... thanks

?

Edited by justaname on Jan 23, 2005 at 07:35 PM

Edited by justaname on Jan 23, 2005 at 07:36 PM

i'm pretty sure gdft will get all the city joints....not sure about the expression series though...i'd say that if you're a toronto cat, and you don't wanna take any chances, go to Lileo or Da Zone (though i ain't really down with going to Da Zone)...gdft is typically reliable with their stock...problem is, timing is usually an issue...you don't know when things come through...let's face it, gdft know what they're doing when it comes to the sneaker game...

on a side note...i wonder how these will do in toronto....i don't forsee alot of toronto cats spending $150 or so on shells...i'm interested to see what sorta vibe these get...hopefully this gives them the shine they deserve...

anyone know if Delphic will be getting?

Edited by MyMindSpray on Jan 24, 2005 at 02:37 PM