Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copped a pair of the Project Playground last night and they're immediately my new favorite in the expression seires. In fact, one of the nicest in the whole 35th range, including consortium, if you ask me. Make sure to get yours on Tuesday!

PP1.jpg

Gotta give big thanks to I J F down at Lileo for sorting me out, as well.

(Seen Rooney's goals yet then, man? They were both ridiculous, but the second one was just bananas!)

Edited by actionhank on Jan 30, 2005 at 07:28 PM

Yah, anytime bro, sorry I couldnt talk much today just that the store was insane as you saw. Im glad you met a fellow londoner though, that dude seemed to know his footie as well. Well lets hope Rooney can do the same Tuesday against the scum. Anyhow bro im gonna keep you posted on whats going on with the rest of our kicks as soon as they come in im gonna post something. Peace bro

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

does anybody know a count of how many adiCOlors there are @ TNT Blu? I can only go into TO on the 14th and I can't put a hold on them @the store they are @ In TO. IF somebody can buy them for me, I can repay them....or something..and the Run DMCs are going to Da zone right?

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear from you again, mate. Any other music series coming in along with the Rocs?

And what about the CL this week? I reckon we'll come good against Milan, just like we did against Arsenal. And with Chelsea losing players left and right, lets hope they'll be dropping a few points in the league, too.

Yah Bruv,

we doing well, tomorrow will be the moment of truth though, although Milan play a defensive style you cant overlook Kaka, with Shevi out though, its a great loss. As for Arsenal good old scum deserved to lose.

Music series, we are expecting Ian Browns, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Underworlds and Bad Boy. Now if they will come is another story because Adidas are yet to be accurate at all with their dates. Come and check it or say whats up when you can bro!!!

M. U. F. C.

@ I J F

This may be out of order but I've emailed you about the Superstars. I'm from the Uk and I'm trying to track down some of the Lee Q's but with no luck. I was wondering if you could help?

Thanks for you time

Guy

I give up on Adidas`s word. To be honest if it was genuine we would have had the product two weeks ago. Not to blame Adidas though as some product does get held up at the border. I will keep you guys posted but they almost guaranteed us our shoes, this week, lets see if it happens.

M. U. F. C.

If you could set aside some Underwords in size 11 for me when they come in it'd be much appreciated, mate.

**OFF TOPIC**

And what can I say about this afternoon... Scholsey and Giggsy couldn't seem to string more than two passes together, or dribble a few yards without being tackled. It was particularly noticeable since they've been in such good form lately... Anyhow, I still thought we looked decent value for a 0-0, until Carroll's howler. We aren't out yet, but we're going to need to play like we did in Turin in '99 if we're gonna go through.

And apparently Carroll's holding out on re-signing 'cause he wants more money, eh? Maybe then he'll be able to afford a decent pair of gloves, as at the moment it seems as though he just shoves his hands into a couple of banana skins come matchday.

Carrols a Twat what can I say, in Brazil the boy would be shot for that. Im not gonna get down about this, the second league is a reason, thats why it exists. By the way Tim Howard aint no decent replacement either. The upside is Chelsea the scum took a beating too * STAMFORD BRIDGE IS BURNING DOWN BURNING DOWN BURNING DOWN *

As soon as I get the Underworlds theres a pair waiting for u bro, PEACE

M. U. F. C.

IJF...still haven't been able to swing by Lileo yet...crazy busy...but seems like you're doing big things there...right on...hope you still have a pair of the Upper Playgrounds in a 9/9.5...gonna try real hard to come through early next week...would it be possible for you to hit me up when the underworlds drop?...fiending for a pair...good looking out...

thanks man...looks like steve and andy are doing big things there...tnt's looking good...espec on the rogan tip...anyhow, wanna peep the upper playgrounds too, so i'll save my adidas money for Lileo...

if you don't mind putting aside a 9/9.5 when the underworlds drop, i'd really appreciate it....just hit me up and i'll come through...good looks

Hey Bro, I wont be in there today, so if they arrive today and are sold same day, it may be a bit of a problem, simply coz I have no control over it. However once im in there tomorrow and check it out, Ill be able to see what I put aside and whats available, keeping into consideration they havent accomodated their e-mail orders. They will also call me once, they receive em and in that case I will post something here. Peace

M. U. F. C.