Superstar 35s in Toronto

I J F

Dunno but im not feelin Evisu kicks.

Getting back to the black dude with Evisu`s, he is the dopest stylist around and hes also working for a new store inside Diesel Gym, that just opened last week.

Its called Studio 99 the same owners as the guys who owned Lounge across from Much, they carry Evisu as well as Levi`s Premium and some other shit. Its real real small, but if hes running the store he knows whats going on.

The toy store who has the mags is called Magic Pony, they also got Made Magazine, the new version with the DVD.

M. U. F. C.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting back to the black dude with Evisu`s, he is the dopest stylist around and hes also working for a new store inside Diesel Gym, that just opened last week.

Its called Studio 99 the same owners as the guys who owned Lounge across from Much, they carry Evisu as well as Levi`s Premium and some other shit. Its real real small, but if hes running the store he knows whats going on.

The toy store who has the mags is called Magic Pony, they also got Made Magazine, the new version with the DVD.

M. U. F. C.

new Made isn't out yet...

shout out to Magic Pony...holdin' it down for toronto...superb magazine selection...only place i know of in the city carrying Refill magazine...

new Made isn't out yet...

shout out to Magic Pony...holdin' it down for toronto...superb magazine selection...only place i know of in the city carrying Refill magazine...

Poobrowne, considering you know whats going on in Vancouver, is it true that Richard Kidd is in strong contact with Supreme and he infact distributes a tiny bit of it to Livestock and sells it himself. I heard this, and didnt really believe it, but you would know more than myself

M. U. F. C.

Yah for sure bro im seeing Donovan today and last he told me was that they had some t-shirts but I dunno if they were for sale yet, they may have sent em back as they are only doing denim or something like that. You can call me at the store today and ill let you know

M. U. F. C.

Quote:

--- Original message by I J F on Mar 20, 2005 09:12 PM

where is Studio 99? is it on yonge street?

-don't hate, appreciate-

Hey B E,

whats going on, well we havent received them yet, all we know is that we will be getting all of them but in terms of pricing, they have to be received first before thay are priced. If they are generally lower in the states, im sure they will be lower here. See you soon

M. U. F. C.

Hey all,

I managed to pick up 5 pairs of 35th Ann....4 pairs Cities series and 1 Music Series....Walked into the store in Spore and all the Music series were sold out in half hour during the launch last weekend!!! Damn... Wanted Red Hot Chilli and Ian Brown..No such luck....

But they are worth the buy...Adidas always

Jeansmad

Jeansmadicon_smile_cool.gif

Hola All,

I've been a lurker on this thread for awhile, but wanted to say it's been very helpful to my interested in most the Adidas 35th Series. IJF has been great giving me info on what he has available. If anyone has any interest I have the following for trade - NIB Lee Quinones sizes US 9, 9.5 and 10, as well as NIB Graphic sizes US 9.5 and 10.5 - I'm looking for the Ian Brown, Run DMC, Underworld, or Chili Pepper in US 8.5. Anyone that's interested just email me.

Many thanks

djerb