Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

for me the best way to find threads is in gmail where i receive notification (ie i got archives from the very first day i suscribed). the search function here isn't so good.

I feel like I know this forum and it's structure / functionality pretty well, but for the life of me I still can't figure out the search function. Trying to find "the little things that annoy you" thread if it still exists. + rep for link or tutorial.

just use google, thats what i do and it works 100% of the time

just use google, thats what i do and it works 100% of the time

everything i do works 1,000,000,000,000% of the time!!!!! beat that

here's the progress on my jacket. all hand sewn. deer leather (chrome tan is my guess).

goofy face, but i don't give a fuck.

c2ea2181.jpg

Miscellaneous Musing:

this picture amused me

i kinda like it

"Basically, attraction is built on recognizing our differences. Women want men to be masculine and men want women to be feminine. That’s why flip flops are such a crime. What if someone slaps your girl? How are you supposed to fight now or go chase him with your little rubber soles? And why do men have to be so comfy all the time? In New York the summer uniform is cargo shorts and wife beaters. They look like Thai street vendors. Men dressing like they’re still in dorms is not masculine and women don’t like it."
when i read this, i immediately thought of filipinos in new era caps and cargo shorts

I've tried it, but 60% of the time it seems to work every time for me.

you're bad at the internet. i've proved this many a time.

miscellaneous musing: i'm moving in less than a week. i've got nothing packed, have a ton of homework due and so much to get done by friday.