Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

girlfriend and i were discussing our future apartment and i was reminded i dont know the least about interior decorating. does anybody know any good website for all that jazz?

edit: i guess what im looking for is something inspirational that isnt pinterest nor instagram

Edited by walter

Lots of nice places posted here

https://www.reddit.com/r/malelivingspace/

If you like the stuff posted there you can basically aim for the following as a good base:
White walls with wood floors and big rugs, proper lighting, lots of plants and get some art up on the walls.

Most kinds of furniture will look good in the above setting so here you guys can choose and decide more freely depending on what you personally like. Midcentury modern and danish design pieces are very popular at the moment, followed by more modern stuff but often still scandinavian such as Hay and some of IKEAs nicer stuff.

I'm personally a big fan of "contemporary industrial" styling with exposed surfaces and a slightly more rugged finish, but as I said above with the "base" mentioned you should be able to find yourselves what direction you want to take it in.

Edited by kindofyoung

i figured i'd get a decent consensus here.

i need to get transportation for 25 minute walk from bus stop to home on those late nights. don't mind walking it some days but, some days you can't be fucked. there is uber, or yeah i could drive or i got a bmx (can't be fucked with a lock) but i'm trying to be cheap as possible.

some used black penny board for $20. i'd probably chuck it in a bush otw and come back for it otw home.

but..are penny boards wack or only because of the general crowd toting them around?

My man who cares if its whack or not. Do you. 

I don't even know what that shit is which I guess shows my age now but brief google search shows that its a small skateboard

If it helps you get where you needa go, go for it.

If someone thinks you're whack it ain't gonna hurt you none.

cop a honda cub

yo i did think about them when i had a moment of consideration for vespas. but at least from what i found, they don't do them here. they're only imported into Australia as use by the postal office for their posties that whizz around the 'burbs. gut feeling is that scooter market's too small. which is a bummer, the things that some people do to their cubs look dope.

i figured i'd get a decent consensus here.

i need to get transportation for 25 minute walk from bus stop to home on those late nights. don't mind walking it some days but, some days you can't be fucked. there is uber, or yeah i could drive or i got a bmx (can't be fucked with a lock) but i'm trying to be cheap as possible.

My man who cares if its whack or not.

If someone thinks you're whack it ain't gonna hurt you none.

1798461_996674487015332_7627808088297368

Edited by SSchadenfreude

are you even old enough to have been alive when america was great btw not a liberal pls no hate

America was great when liberals actually gave a shit about free speech and individual liberties. now it's all groupthink and baseless insults, demonizing anyone with a differing viewpoint. 

best way to maga is allow smoking indoors again

japland still has this, but there has been a minor plague of non smoking businesses popping up for a while now.

plus for you can't smoke outdoors in the city (most places that is) for a while now too.  they got designated places cause some stupid little fucking kids ran into some dudes cig while walking or some shit.  stupid kids ruined it 

japland still has this, but there has been a minor plague of non smoking businesses popping up for a while now.

plus for you can't smoke outdoors in the city (most places that is) for a while now too.  they got designated places cause some stupid little fucking kids ran into some dudes cig while walking or some shit.  stupid kids ruined it 

did u stay quit

• 2 weeks later...