Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

booking airfare to sofia bulgaria is gonna cost me round trip; a little over 1k but there will be a layover in London both ways via British airways

if I book direct for those dates to London instead it is going to cost me 500$ more

couldn't I just miss the second part of my flight to Sofia and then when it comes time to leave just pretend that I just arrived from Sofia?

except on my return flight I think both tickets print from the Sofia destination.. /;

From my experience, the best fried chicken comes from the dirtiest, most run down chinese food spots in the hood. Bonus points if they have rats and roaches running around when you go in. 

most chinee fly chickin is just wings (or maybe the rats).  they use that stankass fermented fishy paste before, than mad garlic after

taste good tho

Edited by SSchadenfreude

pin0ys always trying to appropriate black culture

why you wanna try subpar fried chicken

would you listen to pin0y hip hop?

it's really slimy iirc

edit: fuck my bad. i thought taboo was the flip and that other dude was just some half blackie Edited by SSchadenfreude

From my experience, the best fried chicken comes from the dirtiest, most run down chinese food spots in the hood. Bonus points if they have rats and roaches running around when you go in. 

oh yeah

bonus if they also do the sichuan style covered in red peppers.  so good

korean fried chicken is just ok.  not really a fan of the sweet sauce ones

too bad hahapete doesn't seem to be active no more. shit like this kept this place a bit more interesting.

The girl I was dating made me pizza from scratch tonight at my crib and it was great. She brought everything over. I didn't have to do a thing or provide anything other than an oven. She made me an entire extra pizza too.

I was eating pizza and she was just like, "So, this really isn't working out and I've been seeing someone else..." With a mouth full of pizza (forgot not to speak with my mouth full, my mother would be ashamed), I said, "Okay." And then she said, "Well, I should've said we should see other people but I already am..." And I countered with, "Okay." And then she finished with, "So... I guess I will see you around."

She left and I ate all the pizza.

My girlfriend and I had plans to go out to lunch so I walked into her apartment and some dude I've never seen before was just standing in the living room staring at me as I walked in. Kind of still stoned and definitely hungover I stopped and just stared back at him. And then these random children popped up out of nowhere and started staring at me too. And then some lady came into the living room. None of us said anything. We just stood there. I stared at them, they stared at me.

And then I remembered my girlfriend didn't live at that apartment anymore and I walked backwards out the door slowly.

booking airfare to sofia bulgaria is gonna cost me round trip; a little over 1k but there will be a layover in London both ways via British airways

if I book direct for those dates to London instead it is going to cost me 500$ more

couldn't I just miss the second part of my flight to Sofia and then when it comes time to leave just pretend that I just arrived from Sofia?

except on my return flight I think both tickets print from the Sofia destination.. /;

When you miss a flight the airline cancels the rest of the trip and you have to contact them so no.