please teach me

image-33.jpg

a lot of the shit on the official Dipset online store is actually fresh as fuck

4FvPgBP.jpg

qqllMsm.jpg

G1PjZRG.jpg

kaoz5RQ.jpg

ZTa98lV.jpg

Just think about it, they let anyone in the world have screen printing equipment.

@uhuhh. I think I fucking well should, ye tramp.

2F90FE31-7BD6-4C28-80CC-F965ECC7BF47_zps

DEB13BEA-F634-419C-9977-45FB39049913_zps

Edited by Arwhyayen

quote me bitch!!!! ride or die

actors for the Straight Outta Compton biopic confirmed

8de1966f.jpg

not sure how i feel about ice cube being portrayed by ice cube's son. nepotism?

taking bets on uhhuh69 VS Arwhyayen less wack british dude title fight

My new Korean housemate seems convinced I'm an asianphile because I sometimes watch anime and he ran across my stash of jap mags lol

Yeah, probably. Guess I need to keep that shit in check or hide it.

Won't give up the KAG thread doe.

Edited by WussWayne

The question we must ask here is

Who's not an asiaphile these days

My new Korean housemate seems convinced I'm an asianphile because I sometimes watch anime and he ran across my stash of jap mags lol

u probably a japanophile.

u exclusively beat off to jbzs? jap manga and animes?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

u probably a japanophile.

u exclusively beat off to jbzs? jap manga and animes?

Nah it was just a bunch of clothing mags(Tune,Sense etc).  I jack off to everything really.

Nah it was just a bunch of clothing mags(Tune,Sense etc).  I jack off to everything really.

whered u cop tune from: locally (or online)?

Edited by howl

I must have the most repulsive face around, I never get to sign those unicef (or whatever) petitions, beggars literally skip me when they beg,..

been dealing with lawyers and cpa's and whatever for the last couple months dissolving an old corporation I set up for a business and navigating all the red tape and bureaucracy, and after working with these semi-obese fucks in their ill fitting suits and slip on orthopedic "dress shoes" it all just kind of hit home how futile and unimportant this whole side of life is, and how I really want nothing to do with it. Not trying to advocate to be some off the grid idiot or anything, but the idea of the pursuit of a little extra money by navigating all these channels (and paying everyone a little bit along the way) so I can have some title or buy a slightly nicer car that nobody actually gives a shit about or going on some surface level vacation where you just eat the whole time just seems...appalling. Why buy a house if you'll never actually own it, and spend virtually all your time away from it working to pay a payment on something you'll most likely never use. Why take out credit cards to buy a bunch of things you won't remember even buying 6 months later. All the time I spent worrying about licenses and statements and leases was time I really should have spent taking care of the things I already owned instead of replacing them, saving what money I could to actually purchase the bigger things in life I wanted, and going out and doing things that were fun to add depth to my existence. Now to just put all of this actually into practice instead of just talking about it...     

A sip of laphroaig puts the whole world into a different perspective for few seconds as it burns through my mouth and leaves a remainder of warmth in my chest and in my heart

I'm sorry the business didn't work out okayokay

at least you took the risk

Edited by whitney

that's the cycle. Not at all hating on business, I'm back in the middle of it again, just in a smarter way this time I think... I guess the point being that there's so many bullshit distractions you get caught up in that complicate just doing business...it gets hard to stay focused on what matters sometimes, especially when you'e pursuing things that are actually totally irrelevant. For all walks of life. The absolute happiest times of my life are when I'm making less $, but have fewer obligations. I find myself having more fun, experiencing more things, and generally doing financially better when I don't scale up my "wants" alongside my projected earnings. 

damn bro u r so smart!!!!!!!

and he down2earth bro 2

whered u cop tune from: locally (or online)?

Online from people selling old collections for cheap on y!jp since with Tune it doesn't really matter being up to date.

When I was 16 I did a modeling thing for a friend's company. Just remembered it ended up on hypebeast. Therefore am I sufustreetweargod? Pic of me is on the right

heel-bruise-2011-summer-delivery-5.jpg

Edited by Kale Kohai

you're battygod