Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

the thing is he was being treated by like a fucking team of psychiatrists paid 4 by his dad and he goes and pulls this shit

dude was a timebomb. it is awful that he managed to take some people with him but at least he put a bullet through his own head as well. good riddance.

(yes, i work in mental health).

http://www.docdroid.net/ckku/im-tired-of-seeing-losers-with-hot-chicks-bodybuildingcom-forums-.pdf.html

ugh more of his literal insanity.

he definitely had some screws loose. the worst part is that i've worked with people who are definitely have a similar perspective, just slightly less insane.

this guy seemed like he would have no problems getting chicks... like he has a bmw, fine looking face (maybe a bit of plastic surgery), but I guess girls could probably see through it all and saw him as creepy as fuck

such a misogynist too, and so narcissistic he made like 4 manifestos honestly 

He sounds like avg redditor to me. The whole situation is awful and it's even worse knowing there's plenty of guys with similar misogynistic mindsets.

dude just that paragraph might be more fucked than the videos... did he end up killing his roommates?

yeah, both of them. every second paragraph is somehow more pathetic than the last (taking screenshots from gaf).

9HPOjCx.jpg

Edited by conqueror

The paragraph about the lottery is pretty lolworthy

k3A2PqA.png

Edited by Fycus

they ended up finding 3 more bodies in his apartment, and he wrote a ~150 page manifesto talking about torturing and beheading his roommates before going on a killing spree. totally fucking whacked out of his mind, shame the tip wasnt strong enough for cops to search his place.

www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

his writing sounds familiar to me

http://archive.heinessen.com/r9k/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=&search_subject=Eurasian

reading his shit is like shoving your face in road kill

dude was a timebomb. it is awful that he managed to take some people with him but at least he put a bullet through his own head as well. good riddance.

(yes, i work in mental health).

guessing he was a sociopath. 

expand scrible (summaries) to see all of his (now) deleted forum posts and google+ profile. very disturbing shit

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-manifesto-puahate-comments

https://storify.com/NewSecular/elliot-rodger-bodybuilding-com-forum

Edited by Al6ert

So! Because I am bored with life and everything I'm doing and I hate it when things are comfortable and easy, I'm leaving behind everything I know and hitch hiking with a friend across the US and maybe even Canada (if we can get in) this summer. There's a ton of you on here I'd love to meet, and even some of you I want to fist fight (not you, I don't care about you) but overall I just want to have fun and get a ton of new experiences. Maybe I'll post in here each city/state I'll be in and how long I'll be there, I don't think I'm important enough to make a thread.

Hope to see some of you!

you're not a real man

The Isla Vista shooter fukin quotes Garrosh Hellscream...

I almost can't believe I read like 90% of that guy's manifesto yesterday.

Shit was so stereotypical it almost feels like satire. Played WoW, got bullied, low self esteem, extreme jealousy, etc. Thought himself "the supreme gentleman." 

Guy is relatively not even bad looking but then when you watch his vids you can see why people avoided him like the plague. He threw drinks at people (even filled a super soaker with orange juice and shot it at a group of guys and girls at the park).

Found out after reading all that shit and watching his vids that he had aspergers. Everything made a lot more sense. 

Bottom line is though, it scares me just how easy this shit was for him. The dumbass even posted vids online and had cops come over but when the cops saw that he was a pussy they left him alone. 

I wonder if the cops left him alone because he was already seeking mental treatment, or he wasn't and they got him to? either way it didn't help

that dude was just a perfect example of spending too much time on the net or watching fuckin Friends or How I met your Mother too much as a kid, but also a perfect example of how not to raise your kid. his dad was probably busy all the time. if i ever have kids i'm not gonna let them on the net till their like 16 and make sure they aren't gonna shoot someone up rather than direct mediocre movies.

I don't know how old you are but let's rewind to 15 years ago..

If you would have told me then that the world would be a global village and everything is in your reach I wouldn't have believed you. I have a 10 year old who plays games on the net, chats with  friends on the school message board and watches favorite tv show on demand..

That's now , in 15 years time who knows what's possible. You can't get them off line anymore..

Most important thing is take them off line, Get out of the inner city,  go to the 'burbs..               At least they will have space to play out side.. And Americans..mellow out on your kids.. Homework for a 6 year old?? GTFO..

You are breeding kids that have to stay inside and do their homework. not play outside..

And playdates??  really?? Over here it's running to the neighbors and rounding up the gang to see what kind of trouble they can get into..

And that's fine , leave your kids to be kids..

Oh and the UN agrees..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6360517.stm

Oh and that kid..Time to think about putting the guns away..

I think the real problem is that he had a mental illness and legally owned 3 guns

That's now , in 15 years time who knows what's possible. You can't get them off line anymore..

Most important thing is take them off line, Get out of the inner city,  go to the 'burbs..               At least they will have space to play out side..

not sure why you contradicted yourself there, but I can tell you from personal experience the suburbs and gated communities and the like tend to make kids and more so teens scared to leave their own area and of relatively normal areas such as the downtown area of a city, and when they do they give off an elitist vibe that doesn't mesh well with the kids not living in the suburbs... also, just because a kid stays off the internet and plays outside doesn't mean they can't develop a mental illness or extreme misogyny or even sociopathic tendencies leading them to gun down 7+... as for keeping them off the internet, that's already extremely difficult, and I'd be led to guess in the next 10 years will be near impossible unless you live out in the country or somewhere with great seclusion.

I think the real problem is that he had a mental illness and legally owned 3 guns

a mental illness definitely came into play here, guns too, but you can't forget the supremely misogynistic mindset and narcissism, which looks to me like where the problem really lies... he was rich and sheltered, he could have found someone stupid enough to sell him a gun.

Edited by cdglove

The thing I meant was not the gated communities you are talking about I guess in a lot sleeper towns around the inner city they will have some. That elitist vibe is something truly american where it's done showing off in what class you reside.. And I can see that that is causing strife with inner city youth. But getting a kid outside and just playing on a bike is a problem living in a inner city. So most of the things are done either inside or under parent super vision

And yes there always be kids who will develop anger and social behavior disorders. But by dealing with a social grid (school,friends etc..) there is a bigger chance to recognizing that and bringing the kids back into that social grid instead of sitting in a room pretending to do your homework.. Interaction whether it be sports or social activities tends to keep kids happy and social.

But that takes interaction with your kids and investing your time in them. I am typing this in the morning and I truly don't know where my kid is gonna be this afternoon. Is she  coming home alone or do `I have six kids in the car because they decide to use our lawn as their soccer practice pitch  or is she gonna watch a movie at her best friends house..That is something unheard of in the american way of raising kids.The gang around the neighborhood is basically white (as are we) but her class is mixed (morrocan ,turkish estonian and even an afghan girl) So by going over to them and them coming back to us is an insight american kids will probably never have because of the  play dates  and their social status. I can go on and on about it but I won't .

The kids so up his own ass about his car when it's not even that great. It's was a 2007 325 coupe without idrive which runs for only 18-19k used.