Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

thought this should be in a thread that more people read

I once had to crush a mouse stuck in a glue trap. I hate those fucking glue traps. The only thing unstuck was his head and neck, and you could see him desperately trying not to let it touch the glue and trying with all the strength in his little body to free himself. He must have been like that for hours. I was very, very sad. Right before I crushed him, he was looking up at me. I hate glue traps.

talking about killing rodents reminded me of when i was 7 years old, there was a groundhog that was destroying the foundation in our backyard. one day i was in playing when i saw a groundhog come out of its hole, so i snuck from behind and hammered it with a shovel, just like those arcade games. it was dazed, so i scooped it up and brought it to the garage where we kept a bb gun. i got the BB gun off the shelf and shot it point blank in the head repeatedly, then i carried it on the shovel and flung it into the garbage. piece of cake.

my left eye has been twitching all week. not sure if i should be concerned or not. anyone have any experience with this?

Lack of sleep & stress usually does it. I get that every now and then when I'm totally down healthwise.

word that sounds about right. actually missed all of my classes today because i slept 12 hours straight through my alarm, i guess cause i got like 4-5 hrs a night every other night.