Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

The music from the Terminator 2 NES game was pretty sick:

2G1XxBoHjx0

qHIopjuv0Nc

I'd also like to state the fact that T1 was a better movie than T2. They're both great, but T1 was far more brutal and business-like.

Does anyone wanna play Team Fortress 2 on xbox live?

Yeah. I used to play TF1 a lot on pc and I've played tf2 as well. I know that there's probably more maps and shit but I like it on the console for some reason. I usually like FPS with kbd/mouse but I like the feel of tf with a paddle.

On a side note, did anyone catch the recent story around my parts? Apparently two little Shreks attacked a tranny for using the ladies room at a McDonalds. They beat her severely while everyone just sat around filming it.

Repulsive. I would love to kill these girls myself.

I've decided that since T2, they've completely screwed up the Terminator franchise with silly reworkings of the basic plot and a lack of industrial brutality. Special effects are cool but the series shouldn't be an fx showcase. We have Michael Bay for that kind of garbage. Why the fuck is the avatar bimbo even in salvation? what's the point of developing these trivial subplots?

I'm going to rework the entire fucking series from T1 on and make it brutal and business-like. I'm going to focus on future-based ground combat between man and machine (like in the flashbacks from T1) like everyone really wants to see, the lo-fi chase and hide dynamic that worked so much better in the first movie, and I'm going to keep any novel/moronic characterizations out of the series like female terminators and "hybrids" like in salvation (sooooooooo lame).

I'm also going to have Asmus Tietchens and Autopsia do my score and Edward Furlong is going to play John Connor again. Not Batdork.

Coming in 2012.

Yeah. I used to play TF1 a lot on pc and I've played tf2 as well. I know that there's probably more maps and shit but I like it on the console for some reason. I usually like FPS with kbd/mouse but I like the feel of tf with a paddle.

On a side note, did anyone catch the recent story around my parts? Apparently two little Shreks attacked a tranny for using the ladies room at a McDonalds. They beat her severely while everyone just sat around filming it.

Repulsive. I would love to kill these girls myself.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiHb913Lf4TpU4q5m

Supreme bitchassness on part of the manager there. I would have held one of those cunts down with my knee on her neck and tell someone to stuff the other one in a garbage can until the cops came.

also, I play hell of tf2 on pc. I feel it's just gotten better over the years of updates.

I both live in Baltimore and have a close transgender friend. Let me tell you, it is a long, hard road for these folks. Baltimore is a cruel, ignorant place. Reading about this and the multitude of insane animal cruelty cases we have here every day, I'm starting to feel like Taxi Driver.

Just found out The Black Lips is working on a song with Ke$sha. The end of the world is nearing.

I can totally appreciate run of mill pop. Simple shit, catchy hook, all that, and I don't really hate on it cause I think there's a certain skill in delivering a track with mass appeal that rakes in millions. But I'm still not understanding how Ke$ha is popular or relevant or whatever. Shit boggles the mind.